CBSE 10th Board Exam Result 2017:- The Central Board of Secondary Education will declare 10th board examination result 2017 on May, 2017 Students can check their results online via CBSE official website www.cbse.nic.in and www.cbseresults.nic.in. The results can be downloaded using student’s roll number and date of birth to download a print copy of their Xth class result.
- This year, 13,73,853 students appeared for Class 10th X Board Exam 2017 out of which 8,17,941 were boys and 5,55,912 girls students.
- The results for Xth and XIIth standards were likely to be declared on May respectively.
- The result will be declared in grading marks like the previous year and those students who score low grades can take up improvement exams to get higher grades in board examination.
- CBSE 10TH Result will decide admission of students in class 11th as per as their scoring grades in 10th class results.
- CBSE will declare all major cities and zones results on 21st May for the following cities:- Chennai and Trivandrum, Ajmer, Allahabad, Bhubaneshwar, Panchkula, Patna, Guwahati, Delhi and Dehradun.
- CBSE 10th Board exam results can be checked online on www.cbse.nic.in and http://cbseresults.nic.in.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK YOUR CBSE BOARD 10TH CLASS RESULT 2017 (AVAILABLE SHORTLY)
How To Calculate CGPA:- Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA) is the average of Grade Points obtained in all the subjects. The overall CGPA will be mentioned in your result marksheet however students can calculate the CGPA on their own behalf. Following are points which should be noted before your calculate your CGPA
- Sum of all the Grade Points (GP) of each subject must be divided by 5.
- For example suppose the GP for- Subject 1 is 9, Subject 2 is 9, Subject 3 is 8, Subject 4 is 10 and Subject 5 is 7.5
- Then the sum of GP’s will be: 9+9+8+10+7.5=43.5.
- Dividing 43.5 by 5, we get 8.7 which is your CGPA.
- If the student needs to find overall indicative percentage of marks, simply multiply CGPA with 9.5. (9.5 x CGPA)
- For example, 9.5 x 8.7=82.65.
- To calculate subject wise indicative percentage of marks= 9.5 x GP of the subject.
Final Words:- Best of Luck For Your CBSE 10TH Board Results. We wish you all the best for your hard work and excellent future. If you have any doubts and queries related to your 10th Board exam result, then please contact us using the comment form below. Remember, we are always be here to help you out. As soon as we get any update from www.cbse.nic.in or via www.cbseresults.nic.in, we will update a direct link to check 10th CBSE board exam result 2017.