CCL Recruitment 2016 has been published now by Central Coalfields Limited (A Subsidiary of Coal India Limited), on its official website at (www.ccl.gov.in) for the 878 Assistant Foreman Posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible candidates can apply for the given recruitment through Online mode by sending the applications in the prescribed format to the address given below in the article. In our website we have given direct link of CCL Recruitment 2016 Online application. Eligible candidates may apply online application form at the CCL’s official website on or before last date 30-04-2016. For more details like how to apply, selection process, exam date refer below information. So, All Those Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
ALSO SEE : Latest Govt Jobs 2016
CCL Recruitment 2016
Central Coalfields Limited (A Subsidiary of Coal India Limited) had invited Online Applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 878 Assistant Foreman Posts. Interested and eligible candidates should Apply Online for the given recruitment before the last date from the official website of CCL or from the direct link given below in the article. This very good news for the candidates who are looking for Central Coalfields Jobs. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this CCL Recruitment 2016. Central Coalfields Limited (A Subsidiary of Coal India Limited), A Mini Ratna Company, Ranchi has released the notification for 878 Various vacancies in the official website (www.ccl.gov.in). Candidates can check the detailed information regarding the recruitment from below…
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 878)
Name Of The Organisation : Central Coalfields Limited (A Subsidiary of Coal India Limited)
Name Of The Posts : Assistant Foreman Posts
Post Wise Vacancies :
- Junior Overman – 148
- Mining Sirdar – 349
- Deputy Surveyor – 40
- Assistant Foreman (Electrical) – 143
- Electrician(Non-Excv.)/ Technician – 198
Official Website : www.ccl.gov.in
Mode of Application : Online
Job Location : Ranchi (Jharkhand)
Age Limit :
- Applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 30 years as on 30-03-2016.
- Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification : Candidates must have Valid Overman’s Certificate of Competency from DGMS for Post(1), Mining Sirdar Certificate for Post(2), Matriculation for Post(3), Matriculation with Diploma in Electrical Engineering for Post(4), Matriculation with ITI in Electrician Trade for Post(5).
Application Fee :
- Candidates belonging to General & OBC (Both Creamy & Non Creamy Layer) category are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- only through the Online Payment Portal or by Challan which can be generated from CCL website once the candidate registers in the Online Recruitment section of the website.
- Applications without application fees will be rejected.
Selection Procedure : The selection to all the above posts will be based on the performance in the written test. Eligible candidates will be required to appear for an objective type written test at any one of the test centers at Ranchi.
How to Apply :
- Applicants must logon to official website – www.ccl.gov.in.
- Click on link named CCL Mining Sirdar, Jr. Overman Other Recruitment.
- Fill the application form and remit application fee.
- After successful submission take a printout of application.
- Submit to the authorities on or before last date 16-05-2016.
Postal Address :
The General Manager (Manpower/ Recruitment)
2nd Floor, Damodar Building
Central Coalfields Limited
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form : 30-03-2016.
- Last Date for Submission Online Application Form : 30-04-2016.
- Last Date of Receipt of the printout of Online Applications : 16-05-2016.
Important Links :
In Case of any feedback, suggestions or any other query you can leave your respective comments in the comment box given below. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.