Their is a Good News for All the Candidates who are waiting for the Exam Central Bank of India Officer Syllabus 2016. We are provide all the Details about Central Bank of India Officer Syllabus 2016 and Exam Pattern. The Syllabus PDF is Also given here.Aspirants can download the syllabus and start preparation for the Exam. The Direct Link is also given here for the Central Bank of India Officer Syllabus 2016 PDF. Click Here.
Central Bank of India Officer Syllabus 2016
About CBI :
Established in 1911, Central Bank of India was the first Indian commercial bank which was wholly owned and managed by Indians. The establishment of the Bank was the ultimate realisation of the dream of Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala, founder of the Bank. Sir Pherozesha Mehta was the first Chairman of a truly ‘Swadeshi Bank’. In fact, such was the extent of pride felt by Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala that he proclaimed Central Bank of India as the ‘property of the nation and the country’s asset’.
Name of the Organization: Central Bank of India.
Official Website: www.centralbankofindia.co.in
Name of the Post: Credit Officer.
No of posts: 58 posts
Job Location: India.
|1.||Specific Stream Questions (Credit Officer)||30||30||60 Minutes|
CBI Credit Officer Scale II Syllabus 2016
Syllabus for General Awareness
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Union Budget.
- Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Awards and Honors.
- Books and Authors.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- International & National Organizations.
- Important Days.
- Banking Awareness.
- Countries & Capitals etc.
Syllabus for Computer Awareness
- Computer Fundamentals.
- Operating System.
- Computer Software.
- MS Word – Word Processing.
- MS Excel – Spread Sheets.
- MS Power-Point – Presentation.
- Internet Usage etc.
Syllabus for Specific Stream
- Introduction & Overview of Credit.
- Model Credit Policy.
- Registration of charges.
- Analysis of Financial Statements.
- Important Financial Ratios.
- Working Capital Management.
- Capital Budgeting.
- Other Credits.
- Export Finance.
- Working Capital Gap.
- Various types of Bank Guarantees.
- Co-acceptance Facilities.
- Monitoring, Supervision, Follow-up & Management of Impaired Assets.
- Types of Charges etc.
- General Knowledge 2016
- Objective Question Bank of Computer Awareness for General Competitions
- Computer Knowledge for SBI/ IBPS Clerk/ PO/ RRB/ RBI/ SSC/ Insurance Exams
Syllabus is Very Important part of Exams when Students Starts preparation for the Exam they Check Syllabus for The subjects and Try to learn all the complete Syllabus. Here we provided all the Information about the Central Bank of India Syllabus.