Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) will going to conduct written exam for the Recruitment of Assistant Director Horticulture. the exam will be held on 30 August 2015. here we provide Syllabus for Assistant Director Horticulture Exam. Exam Syllabus & pattern are given below.
CGPSC Exam Syllabus 2015
The Question paper will be divided into two parts i.e G. K. of Chhattisgarh & Horticulture. here we provide syllabus for the preparation of Assistant Director Horticulture Exam.
Exam Pattern :
|Topic||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|G. K. of Chhattisgarh||50||100|
- The Exam will be objective type question.
- There will be 150 questions of 300 marks( 2 marks in each question).
- The time duration will be 3 hours(180 minutes).
- There shall be negative marking of 01 mark in each wrong answer
Exam Syllabus :
General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh
- History of Chhattisgarh and contributions of Chhattisgarh in freedom struggle.
- Geography, water, mineral resources, climate and physical conditions.
- Literature, music, dance, art and culture of Chhattisgarh.
- Tribals, dialects, teej and festivals of Chhattisgarh.
- Economy, forest and agriculture of Chhattisgarh.
- Administrative structure of Chhattisgarh, local government and Panchayati Raj.
- Human Resources and energy resources in Chhattisgarh.
- Education, health and contemporary events in Chhattisgarh.
- Fundamentals of Horticulture, Economy & Plant Propagation, Nutrition of Horticulture Crops.
- Cultivation of Horticultural Crops: Fruit, Vegetable, Flower, Medicinal, Aromatic, Spices, & Condiments Crops.
- Preservation of Fruits And Vegetables.
- Plant Physiology, Growth Regulation & Harmones.
- Plant Protection.
- Protected Cultivation.
- Ornamental Gardening And Landscape Architecture.
- Dry Land Horticulture And Watershed Management & Social And Farm Forestry.
- Breeding principles, heredity and variation Mendel’s law of inheritance, mutation & breeding methods of different tropical & subtropical fruits, vegetables and spices crops.
- Statistical methods for Agriculture applied science, data presentation, Analysis, Interpretation, Probability, Test of Significance and Regression. Experimental design specially used in horticultural experiment and its analysis.
Important Books To Prepare:- Here are some most recommended books which are advised by most of the authors to prepare smartly with appropriate time table and step by step preparation for the written exam. These books not only helpful in preparing for the exam but also gives important tips and tricks to crack exam.
- Chhattisgarh General Knowledge
- Question Bank of Horticulture Exclusively for JRF, SRF, ARS and Competitive Exam
- Textbook of Food Science & Technology: Unique Book For B.SC., M.SC., Home Science, Food Science & Technology, Horticulture, Agriculture, Net & Competitive Exams .2nd Revised and enlarged edition
Official Website: www.psc.cg.gov.in
Click Here For More Details
For Latest Update And Enquiry Comments Below In The Comments Box,For Any Other Details,Suggestion And Information Keep In Touch With Us.