CGPSC (Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission) has released Syllabus 2015 for the 584 posts of Lecturer (Polytechnic) and Assistant Professor (Engineering College). The Candidates can get the whole information regarding the syllabus, Check Here.
CGPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015
CGPSC will conduct an Online Exam for the recruitment of various posts of Lecturer Asst Professor against Advt. No. 03/2015/Exam dated 09.07.2015. As we all know that how the competition is increasing day by day so we have to study with a smart procedure only than we will get success so here we are providing the whole detailed information about the Topics and other details regarding the syllabus, Check Here.
Exam Pattern for the CGPSC Lecturer & Assistant Professor is Here under:-
- The Online Written Exam will consist of Multiple Choice & Objective Type questions.
- The Time Duration of the written Exam is 03:00 (Three) Hours (180 Minutes).
- There shall be negative marking of 01 mark on every wrong answer.
- The Minimum Qualify marks will be 33% marks (for SC/ST/OBC 23% marks).
|S. NO||Subjects (Sections)||No.of Questions||Max. Marks|
|1.||General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh||50||100|
List Of Optional Subjects:-
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Computer Science & Information Technology
Exam Syllabus for Assistant Professor & Lecturer written Exam is Here under:-
Part-1 (General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh) :
1. History of Chhattisgarh and contributions of Chhattisgarh in freedom struggle.
2. Geography, water, mineral resources, climate and physical conditions.
3. Literature, music, dance, art and culture of Chhattisgarh.
4. Tribals, dialects, teej and festivals of Chhattisgarh.
5. Economy, forest and agriculture of Chhattisgarh.
6. Administrative structure of Chhattisgarh, local government and Panchayati Raj.
7. Human Resources and energy resources in Chhattisgarh.
8. Education, health and contemporary events in Chhattisgarh.
Part-2 (Optional Subject) :
The Syllabus of 09 optional subject mentioned above, Candidates can download the advertisement from Link given below :
Important Books To Prepare:- Here are some most recommended books which are advised by most of the authors to prepare smartly with appropriate time table and step by step preparation for the written exam. These books not only helpful in preparing for the exam but also gives important tips and tricks to crack exam.
Click Here for More Details:- psc.cg.gov.in
Candidates are advised to stay in touch with the official website of CGPSC for more details or you can stay connected with us for Latest updates regarding the syllabus.
In case of any Feedback, suggestions or any other query you can leave your comments in the comment box below we will try to answer your query as soon as possible.