Chandigarh Police will be recruiting constables, drivers in the department. Notification regarding Chandigarh Police Constable Vacancies has been advertised now as their was lack of staff in department. There have been no recruitment for a long time for such posts in the department. There will be recruitment of 520 constables in CHD police under the latest advertisement.
Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2015
Online registration is starting from 1st December, 2015. Last date to apply Chandigarh Police Constable Application Form 2015 is 31-12-2015. Upper age for general category candidates is 25 years from now. Driving License is required for all candidates except female candidates. Candidate must be minimum 12th class pass to apply the form for these posts.
About CHD Police: Chandigarh is crowned as one of the best planned cities in India and even in the world in terms of town planning and architecture. This city was planned for 5,00,000 people but population in this city is increasing the way like bullet speed.
Chandigarh Police Vacancy Details:-
Total No. of Posts: 520 Posts
Name of the Post: Constable
|Category||Male||Female||Ex- men Service||Total|
- As on 01-01-2015, age of applicant must be between 18 to 25 years for general category candidates.
- Maximum age relax-able for ESM is up to 45 years.
- Complete age limits & relaxation details should be checked from the notification file.
- 18-25 Years – For OBC
- 18-30 Years – SC category
- Educational Condition: Candidate must be 12th class pass.
- Driving License: It is essential for all category candidates except women candidates to have a valid driving license.
- Height: 170 c.m.s for Males while 157.5 c.m.s for females.
- Chest (only for male candidates): 84-88 c.m.s. Minimum 5 c.m.s expansion (fulaav) is must.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for General & OBC through Bank, payable to Chandigarh Police.
- No fee for SC & Ex Servicemen candidates.
Pay Scale : Rs. 10300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 3200/- plus Allowances.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.chandigarhpolice.nic.in from 01-12-2015 to 31-12-2015.
Note: During the registration, candidates must use their own mobile number and email ID. Updates regarding recruitment and latest news will be sent to candidates on their phone and email address.
Selection Process : Candidates are selected in Chandigarh Police on basis of Physical Test which includes both PMT and PET. Then written test will also be conducted to choose the deserving aspirants. Interview won’t be held.
- Chandigarh Police Online Application Starts: 1st December, 2015
- Last date for application submission (online mode): 31st Dec, 2015
- Chandigarh Police Constable Physical Test (PE / MT): In February 2016
- Written Exam date: not yet announced.
Official website:– www.chandigarhpolice.nic.in
Click Here to APPLY ONLINE : Link will be Active from 01.12.2015
For more details click here
Candidates can drop their comments in the comment box and also can share any query regarding this post . Our Team will Solve your Query.