Chennai Corporation AE & Sanitary Inspector Syllabus 2016 and Exam Pattern download from official website. Corporation of Chennai has Announced a formal notification for assigned the candidates for the Assistant Engineer (AE), Sanitary Inspector posts in both positions. Large number of posts recruited by this recruitment, most of the eligible Candidates have applied before last date for this Chennai Corporation Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016 and all the aspirants have started their preparation towards the exam. As per Chennai Corporation AE & Sanitary Inspector Syllabus notification 2016 candidates can Download the Syllabus from our Website. Here we provide Direct Link of the Syllabus PDF.
Chennai Corporation AE & Sanitary Inspector Syllabus
The Chennai Municipal Corporation was inaugurated on 29th September 1988. The Chennai Corporation, officially known as the Corporation of Chennai is the oldest municipal body of the Commonwealth of Nations outside Great Britain. It is formerly known as the Corporation of Madras & it is the second oldest corporation in the world after London. The Corporation maintains roads, streetlights, and flyovers across the city and also the cleanliness and hygiene levels of the city. The Corporation has 260 parks and maintains 113 community halls for public use. Every year, Municipal Corporation of Chennai conducts recruitment for various posts in large numbers.
Name of the Organization: Corporation of Chennai.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Engineer & Sanitary Inspector Posts.
No of posts: 132 Posts
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Chennai.
Official Website: www.chennaicorporation.gov.in
AE & Sanitary Inspector Exam Pattren:-
SCHEME OF MAIN WRITTEN EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE) AND ORAL TEST:
|Questions||No Of Questions|| Maximum
|Sanitary Inspector||100||100|| 2 Hours
(10.00 AM to 12.00 PM)
in OMR Format
|Interview and Records||10|
Corporation of Chennai Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2016:
|Name of the Post||Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Note|
1) Civil Engineering
|2 Hours||100 Marks||i) Written Examination
in OMR Format
Objective Typeii) Part –I
Part –II &
2) Mechanical /
Auto Mobile Engineering /
3) Electrical &
Electronics Engineering /
Instrumentation EngineeringPART –I
4) Electronics and Communication EngineeringPART –I
5) Computer Science / Information Technology
|Part -II Engineering Mathematics, (Common to all Candidates)|
|Part -III Basic Engineering Sciences (Common to all Candidates)|
|Interview and Records||10 Marks|
AE Sanitary Inspector (HD) Syllabus
Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering Division.
- Structural Analysis.
- Building Materials.
- Soil Mechanics And Foundation Engineering.
- Foundation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Water Resources Engineering.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Surveying And Remote Sensing.
- GIS and Cartography.
Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering
- The strength of Materials and Design.
- Material Science and Metallurgy.
- Heat Transfer.
- Production Technology.
- Automotive Engines.
- Automotive Transmission and Pollution.
Syllabus for Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Circuits and Fields.
- Electrical machines.
- Power Systems.
- Control systems.
- Power Electronics and Drives.
- Digital Electronics.
- Digital Signal Processing.
- Computer Control of Processes, Networks.
- Communication Engineering.
- Measurements, Instrumentation and Transducers.
- Industrial Instrumentation.
- Analytical instrumentation.
Syllabus for Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Circuit Analysis.
- Electromagnetic Fields.
- Communication Theory and Systems.
- Signals and Systems.
Syllabus for Computer Science Engineering & Information Technology
- Applied Probability and Operations Research.
- Discrete Mathematical Structure.
- Computer Design.
- Operating Systems And System Software.
- Distributed Systems.
- Algorithm Analysis And Design Techniques.
- Microprocessors And Micro controllers.
- Digital Signal Processing.
- Computer Networks.
- Database Management Systems.
- Software Engineering Methodologies.
- Artificial Intelligence.
- Mobile Computing.
- Security in Computing.
Syllabus for Engineering Mathematics
- Determinants and Matrices.
- Calculus and Differential Equations.
- Vector Calculus.
- Functions of Complex Variables and Complex integrations.
- Numerical Methods.
- Applied Probability.
Syllabus for Basic Engineering & Sciences
- Applied Mechanics.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Material Science.
- Civil Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
Syllabus for Sanitary Inspector
- Biological Science.
- Special Sanitation Problems.
- Public Health Engineering.
Candidates Can Download the Syllabus from our website or from Official website of the Chennai Corporation. You have tor prepare yourself for the Exam of AE & Sanitary Inspector Syllabus with the help of this Syllabus.