Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Had Complete The Recruitment Process For The 150 Post Of Rural Horticulture Extension Officer (RHEO). Now Those Who Appeared In This Upcoming Examination Which Held On 27th September (Sunday) 2015. All The Candidates Can Download Their admit card Fromm The Link Given By Us Check here..
CGVyapam RHEO Admit Card 2015
Latest Updates :CG Vyapam Rural Horticulture Extension Officer Exam has been postponed for a later date, candidate can download RHEO Exam Postponement Notice from the direct link provided at below. keep in touch with this page for new exam date updates:
Click Here to Download CG Vyapam RHEO Exam Postponed Notice
Date Of Examination:
27th September (Sunday) 2015 from 02:00 pm TO 05:15 P.M Postponed
Latest Update: The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Has Upload The Chhattisgarh VYAPAM RHEO Admit Card 2015 So All The Candidates can Download Their Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2015 From Thee direct Link Given Below…
The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Has Conduct The Written Examination For The Post Of Rural Horticulture Extension Officer (RHEO) Which Held On 27 September (Sunday) 2015 from 02:00 pm TO 05:15 P.M. So All Those Who Take a Part In This Upcoming Examination Can Download Their admit card From The Direct Link Given By Here…
Examination Conduct By: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board
Name Of The Exam: Rural Horticulture Extension Officer (RHEO) Exam
Mode Of Examination: Offline
How To Download The Chhattisgarh VYAPAM RHEO Exam Admit Card 2015
- Applicants need to visit official website www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- Search for Chhattisgarh VYAPAM RHEO Exam Admit Card 2015 link
- Enter valid details like Application number and DOB details
- After submitting Admit Card will appear on screen
- Download and take print Chhattisgarh VYAPAM RHEO Exam Admit Card 2015
- Written Exam will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- There will be a paper containing 200 questions of 200 marks.
- The time duration will be 03:00 hours (180 minutes).
- There will also be negative marking of ¼ mark for every wrong answer.
Click Here For More Details
In case of any feedback, suggestions or any other query you can leave your respective comments in the comment box below we will try to answer your query as soon as possible So Stay Connected. For more Latest updates Stay connected with us (Bookmark this page by Ctrl+D)