Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) will going to conduct examination for the post of Fire Constable in the upcoming month. Candidates who are appearing in the CISF Fire written and physical exam can check their examination syllabus and pattern here. Get CISF Constable Fire Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015.
CISF Constable Fire Syllabus-Exam Pattern 2015
- CISF will going to organize written examination on 800 posts of Fire constable in various stages of selection.
- Candidates have to go through these stages to get qualified for the given posts.
- The stages of selection are given below….
- Height Test
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Identity Check
- Documentation Verification
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
CISF Constable Fire Exam Pattern (www.cisf.gov.in)
- The question paper will be provided in multiple sets that carries only multiple choice question have only one answer out of possible four options.
- The question paper will have 100 questions carrying one mark each.
- The duration of the test will be 2 hours that is, 120 Mins.
- All questions will be asked on matriculation level (10th Class level).
CISF Constable Fire Syllabus 2015
General Intelligence & Reasoning:- It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidates’ abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
General Knowledge and General Awareness:- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline. This is topic is huge so applicants are advised to go through Newspaper daily and read good GK books and other notes.
Elementary Mathematics:- This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
English/Hindi:- Tatsam & Tadbhav, Sandhi, Samas, Ras, Paryaywachi, Lokokti and Muhavre, Ling, Vachan, Kaarak, Kaal, Beloom, Anekarthi Shabd, Alankar. Vocabulary means homonyms, synonyms, antonyms,sentence completion, word formation.
Important Books To Prepare:- Here are some most recommended books which are advised by most of the authors to prepare smartly with appropriate time table and step by step preparation for the written exam. These books not only helpful in preparing for the exam but also gives important tips and tricks to crack exam.
- CISF: Constable (Fire) Recruitment Exam Guide (Popular Master Guide)
- CISF: Constable (Fire) Exam Guide
- CISF Constable/Fire Recruitment Exam
For any questions and queries related to CISF Constable Fire Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015, kindly join the discussion in the commenting section.