Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL) has recently organized an online written examination of Common Law Test 2016 to take admission in various Undergraduate and Post graduate courses to fill total 2252 vacant seats in various department of RGNUL . CLAT 2016 is a National level test organized RGNUL and participate by various National Law Universities. It is a common entrance examination to get admissions in 17 leading National Law Universities in India. An online examination for these courses was successfully conducted by the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, which was held on 08-May-2016 at various examination centers all over India. Aspirants who wants to take admission in this Law University are applied for these CLAT examination 2016 and appeared in this examination. Every year lots of eligible and interested aspirants who have completed their High School & Intermediate are appeared in this examination, at this year Approximately 40000 aspirants are participate in this examination. Aspirants will be shortlisted through the various stages selection process, aspirants who gave their best performance in various stages of selection process are finally selected for this university, an online examination is one of the phase of that process sets by the University, whose answer key is also very important for the aspirants, aspirants who are waiting for the CLAT Answer key 2016, the good news is that CLAT Answer key 2016 has been declared by the RGNUL on it’s Official Website that is – (www.clat.ac.in). Aspirants can easily download an answer key from the given below links which was provided by us, till then aspirants please stay connected with us for the latest notification and latest updates regarding the answer key by the organization.
CLAT Answer key 2016
LATEST UPDATE : RGUNL has been uploaded the Question Paper with correct answers and aspirants can download correct answer keys by login through the given below links-
The CLAT Answer 2016 has been announced by the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law. Aspirants who are looking for CLAT Answer 2016 to calculate their performance in Examination, an answer key has been uploaded on the Official Website by the organization. Aspirants can easily download the Exams answer key from here, a list in pdf format listing the right answers, aspirants also check their answers from the answer booklet from here provided by us. It may be expected that CLAT Answer 2016 will be publish after the 1 week of examination. We Provide a convenient path to the aspirants to download answer key. RGNUL conducts this examinations for creating a pool of aspirants, interested aspirants are applied for their college admission through which aspirants are selected by the various selection process like written examination, Group Discussion and Personal Interview, aspirants who qualify the written exam will goes to the other stage of selection process and soon. Aspirants are selected on the bases of their performance on those process and get finally selected to be part of various National Law University. We advise to aspirants that visit the official website or keep in touch with us for all latest notification and updates by the organization.
ALSO SEE : Click here to check CLAT Result 2016
About University : Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL) is a National Law University which is founded on 26-May-2006 by the Punjab Government under Punjab Act No. 12 of 2006. The University is located at Patiala, Punjab, India. The Motto behind the University is to Knowledge Empowers. The University is affiliated to University of Grant Commission (UGC) and approved by the Bar Council of India. Every year RGNUL organized this CLAT for take admission in admission in law graduation program, and aspirants who are graduated in law can apply for Master Degree (LL.M). RGNUL has been accredited with ‘A’ Grade with scoring CGPA of 3.32 out of 4 points by National Assessment and Accreditation Council, Bangalore (NAAC) in 2015.
Participating Institutes under CLAT 2016 :
- The National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)
- National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
- National Academy of Legal Study and Research University of Law, Hyderabad (NALSAR)
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab (RGNUL)
- National Law University Odisha, Cuttack (NLUO)
- National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
- Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
- The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
- National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJAA)
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam (DSNLU)
- Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli (TNNLS)
- Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai (MNLU)
More Details :
Name of Organization : Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL)
Name of Exam : CLAT 2016
Exam For : Admission in various UG and PG courses
Date of Exam : 08-May-2016
Location : Patiala, Punjab, India
Category : Answer Key
Counseling and Allotment of seats : 1-June to 6-July-2016
Answer Key Status : AVAILABLE NOW !!!!!!!!!!!
Official Website : www.clat.ac.in
Exam Pattern : An examination pattern for this CLAT 2016 are vary to the undergraduate programes and postgraduates programs which are as follows :
|S.No||Name of Program||Marks||Time Duration|
To Download CLAT Answer key 2016 :
- Visit the Official Website of RGNUL that is – www.clat.ac.in
- Click on the answer key tab on the home page.
- Now choose your paper set, click on it.
- As soon as your Answer Key will appear in your screen.
- Save it and take print out of Answer Key.
- Must preserved it for match your answers.
ALSO SEE : Click Here To Check More Answer Key 2016
Final Words: We wish you all the best for your results, If you have any Query related the content please leave comment for us in a comment box. We try to solve the problem as soon as possible. For more detail information regarding the results please stay connected with 4vnu.com.
<<<<< ALL THE BEST >>>>>