CLW (Chittaranjan Locomotive Works) has released latest recruitment notification for the recruitment of various vacant posts of Act apprentice. The candidates who are interested can Apply for the given recruitment through Offline Mode.
CLW Act Apprentice Latest Recruitment 2015
CLW (Chittaranjan Locomotive Works) had invited interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the various vacant posts of Act apprentice. The candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for the given recruitment via., Offline. The Interested candidates can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check here.
Vacancy Details:- (Total No. Of posts is 615)
Name of the Organization: Chittaranjan Locomotive Works.
Total No. of Posts: 615 Posts.
Official Website: www.clw.indianrailways.gov.in
Job Location: Asansol, West Bengal.
Application Mode: Offline.
|Name of the Trade||(NCVT ONLY)No. Of Posts||(Non-ITI) No. Of Posts|
|Welder (G & E)||88||22|
|Ref. & A.C. Mechanics||04||01|
- The eligible Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment should have passed Matriculation/10th class in 10+2 examination system or equivalent examination from Recognized Board with ITI (NCVT only) Certificate in the relevant trades.
- The Registration of name of the candidate in Nearest Employment Exchanges is compulsory.
- Preference may be given to the candidates who are Railway wards and are also registered with the Nearest Employment Exchanges.
- The Eligible candidates shall be selected on the premise of marks obtained in the Matriculation Examination plus in ITI in the relevant trade.
- Before final appointment, candidates shall be undergone a Medical examination.
- Age Relaxation will be provided to the candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PH or Ex. Service Man, Women, Minorities & Economically backward classes.
- Minorities will mean Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Zoroastrians (Parsis) shall be getting relaxation from the payment of the application fee.
- Other applicants shall be needed to submit the application fee of RS. 100/-by the means of Bank Draft on any Nationalized Bank or Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of FA & CAO, CLW/Chittaranjan, payable at Chittaranjan.
For NCVT ONLY:-
- Candidates must be residing between 15 to 24 years as on 01.07.2015.
- UR candidates should born between 02.7.1991 to 01.7.2000.
- OBC candidates should born between 02.7.1988 to 01.7.2000.
- SC & ST candidates should born between 02.7.1986 to 01.7.2000.
For Non-ITI ONLY:-
- Candidates must not be less than 15 years and not be more than 22 years as on 01.07.2015.
- UR candidates should born between 02.7.1993 to 01.7.2000.
- OBC candidates should born between 02.7.1990 to 01.7.2000.
- SC & ST candidates should born between 02.7.1988 to 01.7.2000.
How to Apply:-
- The Interested Applicants who want to apply for the given recruitment should be sure about the fulfillment of the eligibility norms.
- Eligible Applicants can apply by visiting the CLW official website www.clw.indianrailways.gov.in.
- The Candidates should download the application Performa in prescribed format through the official site.
- The Application Form, neatly typed or filled in candidate’s own handwriting on A-4 size paper affixed with one passport size photograph, duly signed on the top by the candidate and attested by the Gazetted Officer of Central or State Govt.
- The bearing office seal, should be submitted at the address displayed below so as to reach on or before the closing date.
The Principal, Technical Training Centre,
CLW / Chittaranjan, P.O. – Chittaranjan,
District – Bardhaman (West Bengal)
Pin Code – 713331
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 24/07/2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 28/08/2015 up to 05:00 P.M.
- Extended Date for Apply: 07/10/2015
- Click Here To Download Official Notification
- Click Here To Download Date Extension Notice
- Click Here For More Details:- www.clw.indianrailways.gov.in
In case of any feedback, suggestions or any other query you can leave your respective comments using the comment form below. Our panel will try to answer your query as soon as possible. For more details and latest updates please stay visiting our website at 4vnu.com