Central Ordnance Depot (COD) Kanpur Recently published this Recruitment Notification for the Interested and Eligible Aspirants for the Posts of Lower Division Clerk, Tradesman Mate, Pharmacist, Messenger / Fireman, Civilian Motor Driver, and and Remaining Others posts. There are various vacant Posts. The Eligible candidates can Apply as soon as possible before the Last date of the Online Submission of the Applications. All further Details Like How To Apply, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fees and Selection Process are Given below. COD Kanpur also provides better Education and Health facilities to its employees and their family. Online Application Form for the recruitment of COD Kanpur is available at official website www.indianarmy.nic.in. All Details are available here.
Also See:- All Government Jobs
COD Kanpur 2016 Recruitment
COD is also known as Central Ordnance Depot. In 1955, the Commanders-in-Chief were renamed as the Chief of the Army Staff, the Chief of the Naval Staff and the Chief of the Air Staff. In November 1962, the Department of Defense Production was set up to deal with research, development and production of defense equipment. Application are Invited for the Eligible and Skilled candidates for the various posts L;ike LDC and etc.
Name of the Organization: Central Ordnance Depot Kanpur.
Official Website: www.indianarmy.nic.in
COD Kanpur Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 270 Posts.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Job Type: Central Government.
Job Location: Kanpur.
Mode of Application: Offline.
- For Material Asst: Candidates should possess Diploma in Materials Management.
- For LDC: Candidates should possess Intermediate or equivalent qualification with English/Hindi Typing.
- For Pharmacist: Candidates should possess Diploma in Pharmacy.
- For Telephone Operator: Intermediate or equivalent qualification with PBX experience.
- For Civilian Motor Driver: 10th class with Driving licence.
- For Tradesman Mate and Remaining posts: 10th or equivalent qualification with experience in relevant Trade.
- For Messenger / Fireman: Candidates should have 10th or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 25 years.
- Written Test.
- Trade Test.
- Last date for Receipt of Application: Within 21 Days (13 May 2016).
How to Apply:
1. Firstly Fill the Downloaded Application in Prescribed Format.
2. When you filled the Application Now send it along with the required Documents to the below Address on or before 13/05/2016.
Central Ordnance Depot,
Kanpur (COD), 208 013.
Aspirants can download the Recruitment Advertisement here.We will Given all the Related Information to Syllabus is provided here. In case of any Query candidates can drop there comments in comment box.