CTRI Rajahmundry Technician/ Technical Asst Recruitment 2016 Notification has been released by Central Tobacco Research Institute (CTRI) for recruitment of 34 vacant Technician and Technical Assistant Posts, it going to hire employees for Technician and Technical assistant posts. Candidates who are looking for Central Government Jobs can use this opportunity to get a job. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for CTRI Technician Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date. Candidates who have eligibility as mentioned in the notification can apply for these posts. Eligible candidates can apply for these posts on or before 15/02/2016. Other important details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, application process and important dates are given below. So, All Those Candidates who going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the Recruitment, Check Here.
For Latest Govt Jobs : CLICK HERE
CTRI Rajahmundry Recruitment 2016
Central Tobacco Research Institute (CTRI) had invited applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 34 vacant Technician and Technical Assistant Posts with Advertisement No ICAR-CTRI-TR-1-12/2015. So in order to employ all these vacancies with eligible and qualified candidates Indian Central Tobacco Committee has given the employment notification and accepting applications from all interested and eligible candidates. Further Details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, application process and important dates are given below….
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 34)
Name of the Organization : Central Tobacco Research Institute (CTRI)
Official Website : www.ctri.org.in
Name of the Posts : Technician and Technical Assistant posts.
Mode of Application : Offline.
Job Location : Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Job Category : Central Government Jobs.
Age Limit :
- The Minimum Age required for the given recruitment will be 18 Years.
- And The Maximum age will be 30 Years.
- For age relaxation details, click the official notification link given below.
Educational Qualification : For Technician posts candidates should pocess Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized board and for Technical Assistant posts candidate should pocess Bachelors Degree in Agriculture or any other branch of science relevant to agriculture from a recognized university.
Pay Scale :
- For Technician: PB-1 Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + GP Rs.2,000/-
- For Technical Assistant: PB-1 Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + GP Rs.2,800/-
Application Fee :
- For Unreserved/General/OBC Candidates: Rs.200/-
- For Female/SC/ST/PwD Categories: No Fee.
Selection Process : Selection Process is based on Written Test.
How To Apply :
- Read The Official Notification Carefully.
- Fill your details & attach required documents.
- The envelope should be superscribed as “ NAME OF THE POST APPLIED FOR________ POST CODE______CATEGORY_________(UR/SC/ST/OBC/XSM/PwD)”. Sender’s name and address along with Mobile No. and email id. must be clearly indicated on the envelope.
- The Application form must accompany with a Bank Draft of Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred only) obtained in favour of “ICAR Unit – CTRI, Rajahmundry” payable at SBI, APP Mills Branch, Rajahmundry (Branch Code 1980).
- Send the filled application & photocopies of documents to below address.
Postal Address :
Senior Administrative Officer,
ICAR-Central Tobacco Research Institute,
Dr. N.C.Gopalachari Road, Bhaskar Nagar,
Rajahmundry-533 105, Andhra Pradesh.
Important Dates :
- Date of issuing the Notification : 31/12/2015
- Starting date for Application : 31/12/2015
- Last date for Application : 15/02/2016
Important Links :
- Click Here To Download The Advertisement
- Click Here To Download CTRI Technician Application Form 2016
All The Applicants are advised to keep regularly visiting the official website of Central Tobacco Research Institute (CTRI) at (www.ctri.org.in) for more details or stay connected with us at (4vnu.com) for the latest updates regarding the recruitment. Any Feedback, suggestions or any other query are highly welcomed. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.