DEE Assam Teacher Syllabus 2016 available here for 11278 Upper Primary & Lower Primary Teacher Vacancies. Download Upper Primary & Lower Primary Teacher Exam Pattern Available at www.deeassam.gov.in.
DEE Assam Teacher Syllabus 2016
Here we are providing a Good News…………!!!!!!!!!!! DEE Assam Teacher Syllabus 2016 has been uploaded now by Director of Elementary Education Assam on its official website at (www.deeassam.gov.in). Lots of candidates who want to make their courier in Director of Elementary Education Assam have already applied for the given examination. Those Candidates who are going to participate in the given examination must searching for the syllabus/ Exam pattern/ previous papers. DEE Assam Teacher Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern & previous year papers are given below. And the Topics that cover in the DEE Assam Teacher Exam 2016 are also presented here. Applicants who are preparing for the DEE Assam Teacher exam need a better stuff to study properly, so here we are providing the syllabus/ exam pattern & previous year papers in pdf format. You just need to click on the direct link which is provided below.
About Director of Elementary Education Assam :
DEE Assam Recruitment Notification for 11278 Upper Primary & Lower Primary Teacher Vacancies has recently published by the Department of Elementary Education Assam on 30th August 2016. A Huge number of aspirants have applied for these various posts and going to participate in the given examination. Those candidates must read the whole article in order to get the detailed information regarding the DEE Assam Teacher Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern & previous year papers. Now-a-days competition level is increasing rapidly, so in order to compete with this competitive environment candidates need to study smartly & for that purpose they need proper study material. Here on the same page for the applicant’s preparation we are providing the syllabus / exam pattern/ previous year papers for the 11278 Upper Primary & Lower Primary Teacher Vacancies in various departments. So, candidates just need to read the given article properly and they will get aware of the exam pattern and syllabus of the exam. Check the further details regarding the DEE Assam Teacher Syllabus 2016 from below.
DEE Assam Teacher Exam 2016 Details
- Examination Conducted by : Director of Elementary Education Assam
- Name Of The Examination : Upper Primary & Lower Primary Teacher Exam
- Total No. Of Posts : 11278 Upper Primary & Lower Primary Teacher Vacancies
- Official Website : www.deeassam.gov.in
DEE Assam Teacher Exam Pattern 2016
Director of Elementary Education Assam had recently invited online applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 11278 Upper Primary & Lower Primary Teacher Vacancies. Massive number of aspirants have applied for these various posts and going to participate in the given examination. Those candidates must read the whole article in order to get the detailed information regarding the DEE Assam Teacher Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern & previous year papers. Now-a-days competition level is increasing rapidly, so in order to compete with this competitive environment candidates need to study smartly & for that purpose they need proper study material. Candidates who have applied for the exam have to know the complete information about the exam pattern. In the below table applicants can get the entire syllabus in detail. Interested applicants can refer the exam pattern before applying for these various posts. As we are preparing DEE Assam Teacher Exam, we need to know the syllabus & Exam Pattern. Without this, we cannot understand the topics presented in Exam. So check the DEE Assam Teacher syllabus and Exam Pattern.
- The Written Exam Conducted by the Director of Elementary Education Assam for Primary Teacher Consists of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions from Various Subjects.
- Applicants should Attempt all the Questions there is no Negative Marking.
- The Questions will be asked from General Subjects as well as from their Concerned Subjects.
|1.||Written Test||Core Language (Hindi & English)|
DEE Assam Primary Teacher Syllabus – English
- Verb forms.
- Modal Auxiliaries.
- Reported speech.
- Punctuations Letter Writing-formal & informal.
- Essay on current issues.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Antonym & Synonyms.
- Methods of teaching English at elementary level.
DEE Assam UP & LP Teacher Syllabus – Hindi
- Translation of Sentences.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Detection.
- Plural Forms etc.
Director of Elementary Education Assam Teacher Syllabus – General Science
- Living word.
- Human Body.
- Plant Life.
- Natural Vegetation and Wild Life.
- Natural resources.
- Concept of elements.
- Molecule and Atom.
- Basic structure of an atom.
- Radioactivity, gases ‘and liquids.
- classification of Hydrocarbons.
- Chemical and physical changes.
- Greenhouse effect.
- Photosynthesis Motion.
- Displacement, velocity.
- Uniform and non- uniform motion along a straight line.
- Acceleration, distance – time and velocity.
- idea of uniform circular motion.
- Force and motion.
- Momentum, force and acceleration.
- Action and reaction forces.
- Elementary idea of conservation of momentum.
- Conservation of energy, simple machine.
- The Universe:
- Natural phenomenon,
- Planets, Indian space research programme.
DEE Assam Teacher Syllabus – General Maths
- Number System.
- estimation of’ numbers.
- Place value, use of symbols.
- Word problems on number operations involving large numbers.
- Conversions of units of length & mass.
- Multiples and factors.
- Prime/composite numbers.
- Prime factorization.
- HCF and LCM, Rationale numbers.
- Whole numbers.
- Identifying and formulating rules.
- Integers, Properties of integers.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit & loss, work & time velocity & distance.
- Simple and compound interest.
- Binomials, polynomials.
- Basic of algebra, linear equation.
- Quadratic equation & word related problems.
DEE Assam Syllabus – Environmental Science
- Primary Institutions of democracy.
- Local bodies.
- State bodies.
- National bodies.
- citizen’s rights in Democracy.
- The Role of panchayat and Nagarpalikas in education.
- Health and other social services.
The job seekers fill the application forms within the deadlines. Applicants searching for the Syllabus so it is given here in PDF Format for the aspirants…..