Delhi High Court has issued Notification for the Recruitment of Delhi Judicial Service Posts by holding Delhi Judicial Service Examination. Eligible Candidates can Apply Online. Get latest job Opportunities in Delhi High Court. Check here the Details of posts.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2015
Delhi High Court has inviting online Application for the Judicial Service Posts by holding Delhi Judicial Service Examination. Following are the details of vacancy, candidates are advised to read these details carefully before applying Online.
Total no. of Posts: 100 Posts
Delhi Judicial Service Preliminary Examination 2015
As on 1st January, 2016 i.e. on the 1st day of January following the date of commencement of the examination:
- Not more than 32 years of age
- The scale of pay of members of the Service is Rs.27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770.
For Details regarding educational qualification visit Advertisement given below.
- Rs.600/- for General Category candidates
- Rs. 100/- for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Physically Handicapped (Blind / Low vision) (mobility not to be restricted) / Orthopaedically Handicapped.
- The demand draft/bankers cheque should be drawn in favour of ‘Registrar General, Delhi High Court, New Delhi’ payable at New Delhi. Before filling up the form, the candidates are advised to read carefully
How To Apply:
Candidates who are Interested & are Eligible Can Apply online through the Official Website OR from the Direct link given below. No other mode of submission of Application Form will be accepted.
|Starting date of Online Application||07/10/2015|
|Closing date Of Online Application||31/10/2015|
Official Website: www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. For more latest updates keep in touch with us.