Delhi Police has issued recruitment notification after get reprimand from the High Court. Central Government and Delhi Police has issued many vacancies regarding women safety. Delhi High court has given four weeks time to them for taking decision on the recruitment.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2015
Commissioner of police of Delhi has appointed a recruitment Board for the Recruitment of 16000 constables/ Head Constable/ SI/ ASI (Male & Female) in Delhi Police regarding women safety. Delhi Police has invited Candidates from all over the country. The Recruitment are Notified in the concerned Employment Exchange of Delhi and Central Employment Exchange on all India Basis.The eligible candidates are are required to appear for Physical Examination, Written Test, Interview. The vacancies are not been published in the newspapers or in any other form.
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has conducted the whole process For Assistant Commissioner of Police. For the selection process candidates have to appeared in civil services exams.
The Various Recruitments available in the Delhi police at various levels are Mentioned below:-
- Head Constable/Constable
- Ministerial Cadre
- (SI / ASI) Sub Inspector or Assistant Sub Inspector
- Assistant Commissioner of Police
As we all know that Delhi is the capital of India and with that it is also the main law and order agency for the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT). Delhi Police doesn/t have the power of jurisdiction over the adjoining areas of the National Capital Region.
Delhi Police play a very important role in so far maintenance of law and order is concerned. Delhi Police has undertakes the following activities mentioned below:-
The main activities that Delhi Police undertakes are:-
- Delhi Police being the main law and order agency invested crimes.
- Controlling of criminal activities in Delhi is a important activity of Delhi Police.
- The issue of women safety has also undertaken by the Delhi Police.
- Delhi Police also control the traffic problem in Delhi. It manages the Traffic for the convenience of the civilians.
Notice for the Recruitment:-
Total No. of Posts : 109 posts
- Delhi Police makes Recruitment for various posts under General Duty, Ministerial & Non Ministerial Post.
- It makes Recruitment for the posts like Sub Inspector, Constable, Home Guard & various other Posts.
- Delhi Police has also conducts various upper level written exams for Recruitment in Police Department.
- Interested candidates can get more information from the official website of Delhi Police.
- Latest updates regarding the recruitment are available on the Delhi Police website or the candidates are advised to stay in touch with us for Latest updates.
|Posts||Female Candidates||Male Candidates|
|Constable||18 – 25 years||18 – 21 years|
|Sub Inspector||18 – 25 years||18 – 25 years|
Check below advertisement
Candidates are advised to stay in touch with Delhi Police For the Latest Notification regarding this recruitment or you can stay connected with us for latest updates. Any Feedback, Suggestions or any other query regarding the recruitment will be highly welcomed we will try to answer your query as soon as possible.