The candidates who are Looking for the Delhi Postal Circle Postal Syllabus 2017 are reached at equitable Place. The Syllabus for the Delhi Postal Circle exam is added here for the Job seekers who are searching for the Delhi Postal Circle Postal Syllabus 2017…..!!!!!!!!!
- 1 Delhi Postal Circle Postal Syllabus 2017
Delhi Postal Circle Postal Syllabus 2017
The Good for those candidates who are waiting for the Delhi Postal Circle Postal Assistant Exam Syllabus. Now the Syllabus is released out for the applicable candidates who wants to prepare in the Examination and looking for the well built syllabus and Exam pattern for the future Exam. Many candidates can check Previous year papers and it is also very efficient for the Candidates. Exam Pattern and Syllabus provide us a guideline about the Study Material in the Exam, which we have to study. Some time Syllabus is very vast and candidates not prepare according the Exam pattern. So lots of difficulties are facing that time. The Pdf file is also provided here for the students who wants to download the Syllabus in PDF format.
Delhi Postal Circle Postal Assistant Exam Syllabus
The Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s socio-economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc. The Process of Recruitment is started in the month of June July. the Applicants who wants to take part in the Exam can download the Delhi postal Circle Syllabus for the Vacant Posts of Postman and Assistant. The Applicants of Delhi are always waiting for the New recruitment Application forms for the Governmnet Jobs. The Online submission of Application is form is still in process. The last date for the submission of Online Application form is 24 August 2016. Eligible candidates can fill up the form and take part in this Written Exam in various Exam centers.
Details Regarding Delhi postal Syllabus
Name of the Organization: India Postal Department.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Category : Syllabus and Exam pattern
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Application Mode: Online.
Job Location: Delhi.
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Exam Pattern : Scheme of Exam for Postman and Mailguard written test is as follows :
- The written examination will be multiple choice objective type.
- The question paper consist of four parts [Part A, Part B, Part C(I) & Part C(II)] of 100 marks.
- Time Duration will be of 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- There is no negative marking.
Qualifying Marks Criteria : The minimum qualifying marks to be obtained in each part of the Aptitude test is prescribed as under Unreserved – 40% marks i.e minimum 10 marks in each part and 40 % in aggregate. OBC– 37% marks i.e minimum 9 marks in each part and 37% in aggregate. SC/ST– 33% marks i.e minimum 8 marks in each part and 33% in aggregate.
Syllabus of Exam for Postman and Mailguard written test is given here :
Part A (General knowledge) :
- Indian History
- Freedom struggle
- Culture and Sports
- General Polity and Constitution of India
- General science
- Current affairs and Reasoning & Analytical ability of tenth standard.
Part B (Mathematics) :
- Number systems
- Computation of whole numbers
- Decimals and fractions
- Relationship between numbers
- Fundamental Arithmetical operations
- Ration and Proportion
- Profit and loss
- Simple interest
- Time & work
- Time & distance
- Use of tables and graphs, Mensuration.
Part C(I) (English) :
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Sentence structur
- question from a small unseen passage etc.
Part C(II) (Hindi) :
- Shabda Pada,
- Kriya Bheda,
- Mishra o Sanyukta Vakya,
- Vakya rupantara,
- Swara Sandhi,
- Rudhi o Lokabani,
- Ashuddha Vakyara Shuddharupa,
- Padhinathiba Gandyansha. (5 questions from one Apathit Gandyansha and 2 to 3 questions from remaining topics).
Exam Pattern for Postal Assistant 2017 :-
- The Exam Question Papers carry Multiple choice objective type Question.
- Question papers carry General Questions.
- Each and every Question Carry one marks.
- The Written Test is conducted for those who have successfully filled the Application form.
- The Exam was Conducted for the Eligible candidates who Posses the Criteria.
- Those who have successfully qualified the Written Exam can called for the Interview.
|S. No||Subject Name||Marks||Duration of Time|
|1.||General English||25||2 hours (120 Mins)|
Delhi Postal Circle Postal Assistant Syllabus 2016
The Candidates who are appearing in the Exam are looking for the Exam Pattern. we all know that it is very helpful for us. All the Government Exam carry Objection Question Related to General knowledge, Aptitude, Reasoning Etc.
Delhi Postal Assistant Syllabus for Aptitude
- Differential Geometry.
- Differential Equations.
- Basics Mathematics.
- Analytical Geometry.
- Real Analysis.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Work.
- The relationship between Numbers.
Indian Post Office Department Exam Syllabus 2016 for Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Problems.
- Logical Games.
- Analyzing Arguments.
- Statement and Assumption.
- The course of Action.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
- Statement and Argument.
- Logical Deduction.
Post Office Department Sorting Assistant Exam Syllabus for General English
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One word substitutions.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Verbal Comprehension passage etc.
Delhi Postal Circle MTS Exam Syllabus For General Knowledge
- History of India.
- Geography of India.
- Economic issues in India.
- National news (current).
- International issues.
- Scientific observations.
- Indian Culture.
- New inventions.
- Political Science.
- About India and it’s neighboring countries.
- National and international current affairs.
- Countries and capitals.
Delhi Postal Department Postal Assistant Syllabus 2016 for computer section
- MS Excel.
- MS Office.
- MS PowerPoint.
- MS Word.
- Internet Usage.
- Computer Software & Hardware
- Introduction to Computer Science.
- Database Management System.
- PC Software and Office Automation.
- Workplace Productivity Tools.
- Computer Networks.
- The Internet.
- Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing.
- Boolean Algebra.
- Data Structures.
Delhi Post Office Postal Assistant Old Exam Questions – PDF
We are advised to all the Participants that download the Syllabus for the Delhi Postal Circle Exam. A well developed Syllabus is given here for all the Applicants in a Prescribed manner. Contestants can download the Syllabus for the Preparation in Exam. We provided it here for the Help of a Candidates in Exam Studies.