DGET Tamil Nadu Junior Training Officer 2016 has been released by Directorate general of employment and training Tamil Nadu on its official website at (www.skilltraining.tn.gov.in). Candidates can download the syllabus and exam pattern from the official website of DGET Tamil Nadu or from the direct Link given below in the article. Now we are giving DET Junior training officer exam pattern. Applicants who had applied for the exam can check this Directorate of Employment and Training JTO syllabus pdf. For any details, candidates should visit the official website. For more information about DGET Jr Training Officer previous papers read the full article. So, All Those Candidates who are going to attend the given examination can get the whole detailed information regarding the Syllabus and Exam Pattern, Check Here.
ALSO SEE : Latest Exam Syllabus 2016
DGET Tamil Nadu Junior Training Officer 2016
DGET (Directorate general of employment and training) Tamil Nadu is going to conduct a exam for the 329 vacant posts of JTO (Junior training officer) in upcoming dates. A Huge number of candidates are going to participate in the given examination. So, For those Candidates Now we are providing DGET Tamilnadu JTO syllabus. Candidates who had applied for the exam can download these DGET Jr Training Officer previous papers and start preparing for the exam. Candidates can check the Detailed information regarding the syllabus and Exam Pattern from below…
Name of Organization : Directorate general of employment and training Tamil Nadu
Official website : www.skilltraining.tn.gov.in
No. Of Vacancies : 329 Posts
Name Of The Posts : JTO (Junior training officer)
Preliminary Selection :
- A Screening Test (Exam) at the 10th Std level will be conducted to shortlist the candidates.
- Eligible candidates only will be allowed to take up Screening Test.
- The date and venue of the Screening Test will be intimated in the Hall Ticket.
Main Selection : The candidates shortlisted based on the Screening Test Marks in the ratio of 1:5 depending on the No. of Vacancies in each category will be allowed for the main selection process.
The final Selection will be in two stages :
- Practical cum Teaching Ability Test.
- Oral Interview.
- Suitable weightage for practical experience, employment Exchange waiting period will be added in the final selection.
- For the Practical cum teaching ability Test, the skill ability of the candidates in the subject of their study will be tested.
Exam Pattern :
- The Exam is of Objective Type.
- The exam consists of total 150 MCQs.
- Subjects are Science, Mathematics, General Knowledge, Current Affairs.
- 120 Questions are from Science, Mathematics including Mental Ability.
- 30 Questions are from General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- Questions asked will be of 10th Standard.
TN DGET Junior Training Officer Syllabus is given here for the following subjects.
- Mental Ability.
- General Knowledge.
- Current Affairs.
TN DGET JTO Syllabus for Science :
- General Science.
TN DGET JTO Syllabus for Mathematics :
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Work.
TN DGET JTO Syllabus for Mental Ability :
- Problem Solving.
- Similarities & Differences.
- Space Visualization.
- Visual Memory.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Decision Making.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Non-Verbal Series etc.
TN DGET JTO Syllabus for General Knowledge and Current Affairs :
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- India & Its Neighboring Countries.
- Economic scene.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Polity.
- Scientific Research etc.
Important Books To Prepare : Here are some most recommended books which are advised by most of the authors to prepare smartly with appropriate time table and step by step preparation for the written exam. These books not only helpful in preparing for the exam but also gives important tips and tricks to crack exam.
Click Here For More Details
In Case of any feedback, suggestions or any other query you can leave your respective comments in the comment box given below. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.