Dadra & Nagar Haveli Power Corporation is going to recruit 53 various vacant Post of Junior Engineer (Electrical), Switch Board Operator (SBO) & Lower Division Clerk (LDC). Candidates can apply online. Candidates can get the whole information from below….
DNH Power Corporation Recruitment 2015
Dadra And Nagar (DNH) Haveli Power Distribution Corporation LTD. has recently Invited Application from interested and eligible candidates For Filling Up The Following post In the Corporation On Regular Basis As follows given below :-
Details of Vacancy : (Total Number of Posts is 53)
The Total Vacancy is divided in Various post. Candidates can check the total Vacancy details in Each post with the help of given Below Table:-
|Sr.No.||Name Of The Post||Age-Limit (As On last Date Of Application)||Pay-Scale||No. Of Posts|
|1.||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Not More then 30 Years||Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade pay Rs.4200||13|
|2.||Switch Board Operator (SBO)||Not More then 25 years||Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade pay Rs. 1900||34|
|3.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Not More then 25 years||Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade pay Rs. 1900||06|
Education Qualification:- Candidates are advised to read the Official Notification regarding the Educational Qualification.
How To Apply:-
- All the interested Candidates may Apply Through online Mode.
- Offline or Any Other Mode Should not Be accepted so all the Candidates before applying online mode Please read All the Instruction Carefully.
- Candidates may Apply via Online mode till 17/12/2015.
IMPORTANT NOTE :
- After the Applying online, Candidates May Required they take a print out copy of submission form.
- All the Candidates Send Application Form & Along With Attested Copies of all Certificates in Sealed Cover Super scribing “ Application For the post of……………” Should be Submitted to the office of General Manager (Fin & HR.) DNH Power Distribution Corp. Ltd. Opp. Secretariat,Silvassa- 369230, D & N.H.(U.T) With in a period of 30 Days from the date of publication of this advertisement, By post/Courier.
Last Date of Apply Online –17/12/2015
Candidates are advised to keep in touch with us for more details. You can also leave your comments on our comment inbox…