CBSE has now announced admit card for AIPMT entrance exam 2015. The Central Board of Secondary Education will going to conduct All India Pre-Medical Test on all India level which is schedule to be conducted in the month of early May, 2015. Students who awaited fro the AIPMT admit card will ow be able to download their admit card online from here with direct links to AIPMT official webpage. (www.aipmt.nic.in). Just Enter your registration ID along with password (created at the time of application form filling) and get a printout copy of your AIPMT admit card.
AIPMT Exam Admit Card 2015 | www.aipmt.nic.in
Date of Entrance Exam:- 3rd, May, 2015 (Sunday)
About AIPMT 2015:- All India Pre-Medical Test is a all India level Pre-Medical test for 12th passed students who have completed or appearing in Intermediate exams with physics, chemistry and biology. Admission in BDS/MBBS courses are provided through AIPMT entrance test.
Notice About Admit Card:-
- No admit cards will be send to candidates in personally.
- Candidates have paste attested recent passport size photograph on their admit card.
- Read all the instructions carefully printed on the front and back side of admit card.
- Check examination timings and venue for AIPMT entrance exam carefully on your admit card.
- Take at least two copies of admit card in case of any damage or lost.
- No admit card will be provided at examination center before the commencement of written test.
- Use of whitener, blade, mobile phone, digital watches, electronic device, calculators, is strictly banned to carry inside examination hall.
- If any candidate caught while using any unfair means during test, appropriate legal action will be taken against him / her.
- The selection of candidate will be based on his /her performance in the written test.
- Candidates have to score above minimum cut off marks to get shortlisted in selected candidates list.
- The decision for cut off marks will be decided by CBSE and has full rights to declare list of candidate to participate in counseling for BDS / MBBS courses in medical collage and University.
- Cut off marks will be announced separably for each category (SC /ST / OBC / Women Quota).
AIPMT 2015 Examination Pattern:-
- All Questions asked in the written test will be multiple choice questions carrying 1 mark each.
- The question paper will contain 3 sections namely physics, chemistry and biology (Botany & Zoology) with 60 questions from each section. Therefore total question asked will be 180 carrying maximum 180 marks.
- The Time Duration will be 3 hours (10:00 AM TO 1:00 PM)
- Each right answer corresponds to 1 marks while wrong answer results in 0.25 marks deduction as negative marking.
AIPMT Exam Admit Card 2015:- If any candidate find difficulty in downloading his / her admit card, or needs correction in admit card, please contact us as soon as possible in the comment section below. We will try to help you out with any kind queries related to AIPMT Exam Admit Card, entrance exam, further topics. Best of luck for your exam. Keep in touch with for more latest information and news related to All India Pre-Medical Test 2015.