Download Bihar Police Constable PET Admit Card 2017:- The Central Selection board of constable has conducted the written exam decared soon for 11783 post for the recruitment constable in the Bihar police force. The PET (physical endurance test) of the qualified candidates will be conducted from 21 March to 20 April, 2015. The PET admit card will be available to download now. Candidates have to appear for the screening test and PET and they can download their admit card directly from the official website csbc.bih.nic.in.
Bihar Police Constable PET Admit Card
- Screening Test:- All the required certificates, documents will be verified in the screening test.
- Candidates have to verify their photographs, thumb impressions, signature in personal.
- If any candidate fails to produce any original document then his/her candidate-ship will be cancelled straight away.
Selection Process :
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency/ Measurement Test (PET/PST)
- Exam Pattern : The Exam Pattern of Written Exam is as follows:
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be a question paper carrying 100 questions.
- The Test will be of 100 marks. 01 marks will be allotted for each correct answer.
- The time duration will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
Important list of required documents are provided as follow:-
- Valid ID Proof (Driving License/ Voter Id/ Aadhar Card etc).
- 10th & 12th Certificate Or Certificate of Passing of equivalent exam.
- Certificate Proof for Date of Birth.
- Reservation Caste Certificate (SC/ ST/ Non Creamy Layer OBC)
- Domicile Certificate for Bihar State Only.
Address for PET:- Shaheed Rajendra Prasad Singh, State High School (Patna High School), Gardanibagh, PATNA – 800002.
|To Download PET admit Card||Click Here|
|To Download Admit Card Notification||Click Here|
|To download PET/Screening test schedule||Click Here|
For any further details and information on Download Bihar Police Constable PET Admit Card / Screen test 2015, candidates are advised to stay in touch with us. You can also send your queries and suggestions to us. Or subscribe to the email address to get latest news directly in your inbox.