Download CB-14 WBSSC Cook & Baker Exam Admit Card 2015: West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) will conduct a written exam for the post of Cook and Baker-cum-Confectioner on 29th March 2015. The recruitment code in CB-14 and all the candidates who have applied for the Cook & Baker recruitment can download their admit card / hall ticket using the direct link provided below via wbssc.gov.in.
WBSSC Cook & Baker Exam Admit Card 2015
Date of Written Exam:– 29th March, 2015 (Sunday)
Admit Card:- The admit card has also been dispatched through speed post on the candidates respective address. It any applicant does not receive his/her admit card before 18th March then please use the link here to download WBSSC Cook & Baker Exam Admit Card now.
Note:- Register No. and date of birth of the applicant is required to download admit card. Enter your reg. no and DOB in the box and click to generate a copy of admit card.
Written exam pattern with scheme:-
- The Written exam will be of all MCQ type questions.
- There will be total 120 questions carrying 1 mark each.
- 1 marks will be awarded for right answer while wrong answer follow negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- The total duration of paper will be 1:30 Hours.
- After the written test there will be cooking practical test (20 marks) and interview of 10 marks.
Candidates are advised to stay in touch for more upcoming updates on CB-14 WBSSC Cook & Baker Exam 2015. We will also notify you on merit list and cutoff marks related to this recruitment.