Download Lok Sabha Secretariat Staff Stenographer-Driver Admit Card 2015:– The Lok Sabha (Parliament) has issued a notification on the Advt. No. 5/2014 for the recruitment of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) and Steno in 2015. The following article contains links to download admit card, Stenographer admit card/hall ticket and staff driver admit card. Candidates who have send their online application form can download admit card as soon as the direct link will be available on loksabha.nic.in. The written exam will be conducted on 15.03.2015 (Sunday) in NDMC Schools in New Delhi.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Stenographer-Staff Driver Admit Card 2015
Candidates who have not received their admit card till 9th March must contact JRC on Phone Nos. 011-23034521 and 011-23035564. We are updating the link, so please be patience with us. The admit card will soon be available and you can take a print out to take part in the written exam.
Examination Pattern For Stenographer:-
- As par as rules laid by the Lok Sabha selection committee, those who have applied for the post of Steno have to appear in exam in two stages.
- A written exam of 100 marks (MCQ) for the qualifying purpose.
- On the basis of cutoff marks candidates have to appear on Descriptive Type Written Paper and Stenography Test of 200 marks.
- The final selection will be based on overall marks obtain in both tests.
Examination Pattern For Driver:-
- Written Exam: 100 Marks
- Driving Test: 100 Marks
- Final selection will based on merit list in both tests.
To Download Lok Sabha Stenographer-Driver Admit Card- Click Here (Direct Link will be available soon)
Candidates are advised to stay in touch with us for more updates on Lok Sabha Stenographer-and Staff Driver examination 2015. We will notify you soon on admit card, hall tickets and other updates related to the exam.