National Thermal Power Corporation has announced the written examination schedule for the recruitment of NTPC Artisan Trainee (Fitter, Instrument Mechanic, Electrical) and Lab Assistant Trainee. NTPC is going to organize a written exam on the new job interns in the month of Mid-April. Candidates who have applied for the post can check their admit card status and read full exam schedule, important dates in the post mentioned below.
LATEST UPDATE : Interview Call Letters are available Now for Download…….Candidates can Download their Call Letters from the link provided below……
Latest News:- NTPC Artisan Trainee Admit Card 2014 is now available to download. Candidates will now be able to download NTPC Artisan admit card from direct mentioned below.
NTPC Artisan Assistant Trainee Admit Card & Schedule
|Name of the Post||Dates & Timings|
|Artisan Trainee (Fitter, Instrument Mechanic)||12th April, 2015 (11 AM-1:00 PM)|
|Lab Assistant Trainee (B.Sc Chemistry)||12th April, 2015 (11 AM-1:00 PM)|
|Artisan Trainee (Electrician)||19th April, 2015 (11 AM-1:00 PM)|
Admit Card: The admit card will be uploaded shortly on the NTPC official website (ntpcrihand.co.in) . Candidates who are waiting for their admit card can bookmark this page or subscribe to the email so that we can send admit card direct link in their mail inbox. There are total 129 vacant post to be filled for Rihand Super Thermal Power Project in the state of Uttar Pradesh. No admit card will be send by post, and candidates have to download their admit card personally using the registration number.
To Find Lost Registration ID Required to Download Admit Card:- CLICK HERE
- The Question Paper will contain all MCQ type questions and total duration will be 2 hours.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answer so attempt all the questions.
- For Each post separate exam will be conducted in Hindi and English language both.
- Candidate who qualifies written test will be called on for interview.
- Final selection will be based on merit list/ cutoff marks obtain in written test and interview combined.