DPAR Puducherry Stenographer Recruitment 2016 Notification has been released by DPAR (Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms), Puducherry on its official website at (dpar.puducherry.gov.in) for the 41 vacant posts of Stenographer Grade II on direct recruitment in the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (Personnel Wing), Puducherry. All interested candidates need to check official notification before proceed to apply for this recruitment. Candidates can apply now for the recruitment through offline mode by sending the applications to the Address given below. in the article. So, All Those Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the Recruitment, Check Here.
DPAR Puducherry Stenographer Recruitment 2016
DPAR (Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms), Puducherry had invited Applications from the interested & eligible Indian Citizens who are Native Resident of the Union Territory of Puducherry for the Competitive Examination to be held for Direct Recruitment to the post of Stenographer Gr.II (Group’C’Non- Gazetted, Ministerial) in the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (Personnel Wing), Puducherry. Further Details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply is provided below…..
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 41)
Name Of The Organisation : DPAR (Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms), Puducherry
Name Of The Posts : Stenographer Gr.II (Group’C’Non- Gazetted, Ministerial)
Post Wise Vacancies :
- UR: 21 Posts
- MBC: 07 Posts
- SC: 06 Posts
- OBC: 04 Posts
- EBC: 01 Post
- BCM: 01 Post
- BT: 01 Post
Official Website : dpar.puducherry.gov.in
Mode Of Application : Offline
Age Limit :
- Between 18 and 32 years of age as on 05-02-2016.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification : H.S.C (12th class) or equivalent from a recognized Board or University with pass in Stenography in English in Lower Grade.
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates will get a attractive salary Package of Rs.5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
Application Fee : There Is No Application Fees.
Selection Process : Based on Competitive Examination consists of Stenography Test, Typewriting test.
How to Apply :
- First Candidates need to visit official website at dpar.puducherry.gov.in
- Now download application form
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill the application with all correct details
- Attach self attested copies of the relevant certificates, affixing passport size photograph on application & admission card attested by the Gazetted officer
- Send it to The Under Secretary to Govt. (DP&AR-Exam), Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (Personnel Wing), Chief Secretariat, Puducherry-605001 on or before 05-02-2016 by 05:45 P.M.
- Envelope should be superscribe the envelope as “Application for Recruitment to the post of Stenographer Gr II”
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 05-02-2016 by 05:45 P.M.
- Tentative Date of Competitive Examination: Last Week of February 2016.
Important Links :
In case of any feedback, suggestions or any other query you can leave your respective comments in the comment box given we will try to solve your query as soon as possible. Keep Updated Yourself By Stay connected with us at (4vnu.com).