Government of India, Ministry of Defence, Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Defence Institute of Bioenergy Research (DIBER), Nainital has issued Notification for the Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow and Research Associate. Eligible Candidates can Apply Offline in a prescribed Format. Get latest Job opportunities in DRDO. check here the Details of Posts.
DRDO JRF & RA Recruitment 2015
DRDO has inviting Application to be filled in a prescribed Format for the Junior Research Fellow and Research Associate Posts. Following are the Vacancy details, candidates are advised to read these details carefully before applying.
Total No. of Posts: 13 Posts
|Name of the Posts/ Subjects||No. of Posts|
|Junior Research Fellow:|
As on last date of receipt of application
- For Junior Research Fellow: Candidates age should be 28 years
- For Research Associate: Candidates age should be 35 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable for SC, ST and OBC candidates as per Government of India orders.
- For Junior Research Fellow: Candidates should possess Post Graduation degree in Agriculture Science (Genetics & Plant Breeding/ Vegetable Science/ Plant Pathology/ Agronomy), Botany, Biochemisty, Biotechnology, Pharmacology or BE/ B.Tech or ME/ M.Tech in Biotechnology in first division with NET qualification.
- For Research Associate: Ph.D in Chemistry, Plant Pathology.
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview.
- Candidates should have to pay of Rs. 10/- through Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of SBI Account CDA (R & D), New Delhi payable at SBI Main Branch, Haldwani.
How to Apply:
Candidates who are interested & are Eligible may send their type written application with complete bio-data, affix a recent passport size photographs on the right top corner of the first page of application to:
The Director, Defence Institute of Bio Energy Research,
Goraparao, P.O. Arjunpur, Haldwani – 263139
within 21 days from the date of advt.
Date of Advertisement: 17/10/2015 to 23/10/2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: Within 21 days from the date of advt.
Official Website: www.drdo.gov.in
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. Please share your thoughts and comments.