DSSSB come out with its latest notice of Admit Card for the recruitment of Clerk/ Sub Inspector Exam 2015, Candidates those fill the Application for participating in the written test. Admit Card are available shortly so please keep in touch with us for further details.
DSSSB Admit card 2015
Latest Updates: DSSSB has uploaded Provisionally Eligible Candidates List for Written Exam of Post Code 49/12 & 59/12. Download Eligible Candidates List & Check Your Name from the link given below.
Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board had invited applications for appointment to the Clerk Fee Collector Sub Inspector Clerical Assistant Upper Grade Clerk Post Code 49/12 59/12 153/14 156/14, Exam of these posts will be held in the month of August 2015. So candidates can check the notification for any information related to it.
Date of Exam :
23 August 2015(Sunday) 30 August 2015
Exam will be conducted for various Posts & Codes as mentioned in the Table below: –
|Post Code||Name of Post||User Department|
|49/12||Medical Record Clerk||Municipal Corporation Delhi (MCD)|
|59/12||Fee Collector/ Sub Inspector/ Auction Recorder||Delhi Agriculture Marketing Board|
|153/14||Clerical Assistant||New Delhi Municipal Council|
|156/14||Upper Division Clerk||MAIDS|
About Admit card : Candidates those fill the application for the vacncies now able to download their admit card because Admit cards for the above mentioned Posts will be uploaded on DSSSB Website (www.dsssbonline.nic.in). Admit cards will be download from 06 August 2015 to 22 August 2015.
To Check Official Notification about DSSSB Clerk Exam 2015 CLICK HERE
Exam Pattern :
- Candidates those are appearing in the written Exam have to face objective Type Questions.
- Total 200 marks consist in the question paper.
- Time duration for the exam will be 2 hrs.
- Questions will be ask from (i) General Awareness (ii) General Intelligence (iii) Arithmetic & Numerical Ability (iv) Hindi language & Comprehension (v) English language & Comprehension.
- There will be also a negative marking in case of any wrong answer given by the candidates which is of 0.25 Marks for each wrong answer.
For More Information Please Visit : www.delhi.gov.in
Final Words : If any one of the candidates want to ask something from us please contact us using the comment form below, We will surely provide you all the latest information regarding this Please share your thoughts and comments on the comment box given.