Eastern Railway has released Latest Recruitment Notification for the various Recruitment Posts of Act Apprentice. The Interested candidates can Apply for this recruitment via., Offline mode. The Interested candidates can get the whole detailed information regarding the Recruitment, Check Here.
Eastern Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2015
Eastern Railway had invited applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the various vacant posts of Act Apprentice (Fitter, Welder, Carpenter, Electrician and other vacancies.). The candidates who are interested in the given recruitment notification can apply through Offline Mode by sending their applications in the prescribed format to the Address provided here.
Vacancy Details:- (Total No. Of Posts is 525)
|Name Of Posts||No. Of Posts|
|Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Mech)||03|
Name of the Organization: Eastern Railway.
Name of the posts: Act Apprentice.
No. of posts: 525 posts
Name of the workshop: C & W workshop.
Job Location: West Bengal
Mode of application: Offline.
Official Website: www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate who are going to apply for the position of ACT Apprentice should not less than 15 years and should not more than 24 years as on 1st July 2015.
Qualification:- The Eligible Candidate who want to apply for the given recruitment of ACT Apprentice should have Matriculation (Matriculate or 10th class in +3 examination system) with 50% marks on average with ITI certificate granted by NCVT.
Selection Procedure:- The Selection of the Eligible candidates for the given recruitment of Apprentice will be on the basis of academic merit and medical exam.
- The Age Relaxation is provided 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
- The Age Relaxation is provided 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
- The Age Relaxation is provided 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
The Interested and eligible candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment of ACT Apprentice are required to pay application fee Rs 40/- through Indian Postal Order (IPO) in favor of FA & CAO, E.Rly. Kolkata payable at GPO / Kolkata
How to apply:-
- First candidates need to Read the Notification carefully before applying.
- Download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Affix recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Send the form along with the given documents with postal stamp to the following address.
Chief Works Manager,
C & W Workshop, Eastern Railway,
Liluah, Howrah, Pin – 711 204.
Last date for online application: 28/09/2015 up to 16.00 hrs.
- Click Here to Download Official Notification
- Click Here For More Details:- www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
In case of any feedback, suggestions or any other query you can leave your respective comments using the comment form below. Our panel will try to answer your query as soon as possible. For more details and latest updates please stay visiting our website at 4vnu.com