ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2016: ESCI Clerk Recruitment 2015-16 Notification Central Govt Jobs 2016 seeking Aspirants must be passed in 12th(10+2) class from recognized Board/Institute or equivalent with 80 words Speed per minute in Stenography in English/Hindi. Through ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2016 selected candidates will get the pay scale as per organization norms per month.
ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2016
Employees’ State Insurance Scheme of India, is a multidimensional social security system tailored to provide socio-economic protection to worker population and their dependents covered under the scheme. Besides full medical care for self and dependents, that is admissible from day one of insurable employment, the insured persons are also entitled to a variety of cash benefits in times of physical distress due to sickness, temporary or permanent disablement etc.
- UDC Upper Division Clerk: 91 Vacancies
- Stenographers :17 Vacancies
- MTS Multi Tasking Staff: 48 Vacancies
Note: ESIC PWD Special recruitment who have already applied need not apply again.
Age Limit : as on 06.01.2016
- For Stenographer : Between 18 to 27 years of age as on 06.01.2016.
- For UDC: Between 18 to 27 years of age as on 06.01.2016 .
- For MTS : Between 18 to 25 years of age as on 06.01.2016.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for ESIC Employees, Government Servants and persons belonging to reserved categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen & other categories of persons in accordance with the instructions of Govt. of India and is specified as under:
(a) 03 years for OBC;
(b) 05 years for SC/ST,
(c) 10 years for PWD(additional 05 years in case of SC/ST & 03 years in case of OBC).
I. For the post of Stenographer : Higher Secondary pass (pass in 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board) A speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
II. For the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC): Degree of a recognized University or equivalent. Working knowledge of Computer including use of office suites and Databases
III. For the post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Matriculation or equivalent pass
Fee details :
No fee for SC/ST/PWD/ ESIC Employees, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation ; All other Rs.300/-
Mode of payment: –
a) The candidates should make the payment of fee by generation of Challan through online application.
b) Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
c) To pay the Amount, candidate should take print out of challan generated online after filling application and uploading scanned photograph and signature. Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India
How to apply for ESIC Haryana:
- Candidates must apply online through the website www.esic.nic.in
- To apply online visit website (Regional website)
- Visit http://www.esicgurgaon.nic.in ( www.esic.nic.in )>>>Recruitment>>All Consolidated>Apply online for Recruitment to the post of STENO/UDC/MTS in ESIC – 2015
Selection Procedure : Written Test/Skill Test/Interview.
Candidates go to the official website for more information….!!!!