Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Hyderabad Region Recruitment 2015-16 Apply Online for UDC MTS & Steno Staff Vacancies. Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Hyderabad has publish latest jobs application for UDC MTS & Steno Staff Posts. Eligible and interested candidates apply for it only in online mode other mode will not be accepted. Other details regarding post given below….
ESIC Hyderabad 181 Recruitment UDC MTS & Steno 2016
Online Applications through website of ESIC at www.esic.nic.in are invited for filling up the posts of UDC MTS & Steno Staff Hyderabad Region on regular basis by Direct Recruitment. Candidates fill form only in online mode other mode will not be accepted.
About ESIC :
The promulgation of Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals etc.
ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment
Name of the Organization: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation
Official Site: www.esic.nic.in
Job Role: Various posts
Vacancies: 181 posts
Job Category: Central Government
Job Location: Telangana & Andhra Pradesh States
Post wise vacancies :
- Stenographer – 05
- Multi Tasking Staff – 73 posts
- Upper Division Clerk – 103 posts
Essential Qualification :
Pass in 12th standard (Higher Secondary) or equivalent from a recognized board). A speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi. Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
Upper Division Clerk:
Degree of a recognized University or equivalent. Working knowledge of Computer including use of office suites and Databases.
Multi Tasking Staff:
Matriculation or equivalent pass.
Salary details :
- For MTS candidates will get consolidation of ₹ 5200-20200/- + GP 1800/-
- For Steno & UDC candidates will get consolidation of ₹ 5200-20200/- + GP 2400/-
Selection Process :
Candidate will select basis on written examination and interview.
Application fee :
All other category candidates will be paid ₹ 300/- for application fee through challan. No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESIC Employees, female candidate.
How To Apply :
- Go to official website www.esic.nic.in.
- On home page, click on Career tab.
- After that candidates need to click on Advertisement link.
- Now pdf file will open in new tab.
- Read all mentioned details carefully.
- Now click on online application form link.
- Fill up form with all required details.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature & required documents.
- Verify filled form and submit it.
- At last take print out of filled form for further reference.
Important dates :
Starting date for submission of online application: 07.12.2015
Ending date for submission of online application: 06.01.2016
Interested and eligible candidates can apply only in online mode other mode will not be accepted. Candidates please apply before the last date.