ESIC Kerala Nursing Orderly Syllabus 2016 is now available on our site. Employees State Insurance Corporation Hospital Kerala is inviting online applications from eligible and interested candidates to recruit for 87 regular posts of Pharmacist, Cook, Nursing Orderly, & various posts. Applicants who are attending for the ESIC Hospital Kerala Exam will be searching for the ESIC Kerala Nursing Orderly Syllabus. Our website is providing the information regarding ESIC Kerala Technician Syllabus. Candidates can make use of the ESIC Kerala Cook Exam Pattern guidelines given below for the preparation of the exam. The direct link for ESIC Kerala Nursing Orderly Syllabus is enclosed below for the guidance of the aspirants.
ESIC Kerala Nursing Orderly Syllabus 2016
ESIC is known as Employees’ State Insurance Corporation. The ESI Act 1948 encompasses certain health related eventualities that the workers are generally exposed to such as sickness, maternity, temporary or permanent disablement, Occupational disease or death due to employment injury, resulting in loss of wages or earning capacity-total or partial. The scheme was inaugurated in Kanpur on 24th February 1952 (ESIC Day) by then Prime Minister Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru. ESIC Hospital Kerala Region is inviting online applications from eligible and interested candidates to recruit for 87 regular posts of Nursing Orderly and Various posts. For more details visit the official website www.keralaesic.com / www.esic.nic.in
Name of the Organisation: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation.
Job Role: Nursing Orderly, O.T Technician, CSR Technician, Pharmacist & Various posts.
Official website: www.keralaesic.com
ESIC Hospital Kerala Written Exam Pattern is as follows:
- The written test will consist of 100 questions based on Technical professional/subject/post & 25 questions on Aptitude/General Awareness/General intelligence/Arithmetic Ability.
- The questions will be set in Hindi & English language.
- The maximum marks will be for 125 marks.
- The level of difficulty will be as the educational qualification of the post.
- The questions asked on Arithmetic Ability will be of 10th Standard Level.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
- Duration of the exam is 2 hours.
|Exam type||Subjects||No of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Objective type||(i) Technical professional
|(ii) Aptitude/General Awareness/
General intelligence/Arithmetic Ability
NOTE: For more details visit the official website.
The subjects are
- Technical professional/subject/post.
- General Awareness
- General intelligence
- Arithmetic Ability.
Description of Subjects:-
- Indian Constitution.
- Awards and Honors.
- General Politics.
- Current events.
- Economic Scene.
- Sports and Games.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Space Visualization.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving.
- Figure Classification.
- Visual Memory.
- Number Series.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Analytical Functions etc.
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Work.
Click here:- ESIC Kerala Nursing Orderly Syllabus 2016
For latest update visit our website regularly. Leave a comment below to get any information regarding to ESIC Kerala Nursing Orderly Syllabus 2016.