Candidates, who are interested to apply for ESIC Punjab Recruitment Notification 2015-16 Upper Division Clerk & Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies, can apply online on or before last date after fulfill all the eligibility criteria according to the post. So it is suggested to all the candidates to read the information given below such as Name and number of the post with their related eligibility criteria.
ESIC Punjab Clerk Recruitment 141 2015-16
Employees’ state Insurance Corporation(ESIC) of India Invites application in prescribed application format from the eligible candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post before last date. Candidates can apply only in online mode no other mode will be accepted.
About ESIC :
The promulgation of Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals etc.
ESIC Punjab Upper Division Clerk vacancies :
Name of the Organization: Employees State Insurance Corporation
Official website: www.esic.nic.in and www.esicpunjab.org
Total Vacancies: 141 Posts.
Job location:, Chandigarh, Punjab
Job Category: Central Government job
Post wise vacancy details:
- Stenographer: 03 posts
- Upper Divison Clerk: 77 posts
- Multi Tasking Staff: 61 posts
Pay Scale :
For Stenographer PB- 1(₹ 5200-20200/-) ₹ 2400/-
For UDC PB-1 (₹ 5200-20200/-) ₹ 2400/-
Foe MTS PB-1(₹ 5200-20200/-) ₹ 1800/-
Age Limit : as on 06.01.2016
- For Stenographer : Between 18 to 27 years of age as on 06.01.2016.
- For UDC: Between 18 to 27 years of age as on 06.01.2016 .
- For MTS : Between 18 to 25 years of age as on 06.01.2016.
Age Relaxation :
Upper age limit is relaxable for ESIC Employees, Government Servants and persons belonging to reserved categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen & other categories of persons in accordance with the instructions of Govt. of India and is specified as under:
(a) 03 years for OBC;(b) 05 years for SC/ST.(c) 10 years for PWD(additional 05 years in case of SC/ST & 03 years in case of OBC)
For the post of Stenographer :
(i) Higher Secondary pass (pass in 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board)
(ii) A speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi
(iii) Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
For the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC):
(i) Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
(ii) Working knowledge of Computer including use of office suites and Databases
For the post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS):
(i) Matriculation or equivalent pass
Application fee :
All the categories will be paid ₹ 300/- for application fee. No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESIC Employees, female candidates.
Mode of payment :
- The candidates should make the payment of fee by generation of Challan through online application.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- To pay the Amount, candidate should take print out of challan generated online after filling application and uploading scanned photograph and signature. Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India
How to apply :
- Go to the official site www.esic.nic.in
- Click on the notification to check the notification
- Check for eligibility details and click on the application
- Fill the application with correct details
- Click on submit and print the application for registration number.
Important dates :
Starting date for online registration: 07.12.2015
Closing date for online filling application: 06.01.2016
Selection Procedure :
Written Test/Skill Test/Interview.
For more details visit official website………….