GAIL Recruitment take a decision to publish a recruitment notification for Executive Trainee (Chemical), Executive Trainee (Mechanical). Candidates can apply for it through online mode other mode will not be accepted. Candidates are advised before to fill the application form please read all the instructions carefully, in any circumstances application fee will not be refundable. Candidates please fill the application form before the last date. Other details like age limit, application fee, pay scale are given below. Details are also in PDF file for download purpose.
GAIL Recruitment 2016
About Gail :
GAIL (India) Ltd was incorporated in August 1984 as a Central Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas (MoP&NG). The company was initially given the responsibility of construction, operation & maintenance of the Hazira – Vijaypur – Jagdishpur (HVJ) pipeline Project. It was one of the largest cross-country natural gas pipeline projects in the world.
Information About Recruitment :
Name of organisation Gas Authority of India Limited. Candidates can check details on the official website i.e gailonline.com. Candidates fill the application through Online mode. Name of post Executive Trainee (Chemical), Executive Trainee (Mechanical) & others.
No. of Vacancy : 67
Details of Vacancy :
- Executive Trainee (Chemical) : 14
- Executive Trainee (Mechanical) :13
- Executive Trainee (Electrical) :13
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation) :06
- Executive Trainee (Business Information System) :11
- Executive Trainee (Telecom/ Telemetry) :10
Essential Qualification :
Executive Trainee (Chemical) :
Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65 % Marks.
Executive Trainee (Mechanical) :
Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Mechanical/ Production/ Production & Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Mechanical & Automobile with minimum 65 % Marks.
Executive Trainee (Electrical) :
Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65 % Marks.
Executive Trainee (Instrumentation) :
Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65 % Marks.
Executive Trainee (Business Information System) :
Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Computer Science/ Information Technology with minimum 65 % Marks OR Full Time Bachelor Degree with minimum 60 % marks and 03 years Full Time Master Degree in Computer Application (MCA) with minimum 65 % marks.
Executive Trainee (Telecom/ Telemetry) :
Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical & Telecommunication with minimum 65 % Marks.
Age Limit :
- The upper Age Limit is 28 years as on 29.01.2016 for the posts of Executive Trainee in all disciplines.
- Maximum upper age of the applicant shall not exceed 56 years including all possible age relaxations.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.24900 – 50500/- at the Basic Pay of Rs.24900/- during one year training cum probation as Executive Trainee in E-2 grade. On successful completion of their Training cum Probation Period, they will be absorbed in the same Pay Scale of Rs.24900 – 50500/- in E-2 grade.
Examination Fee :
Refer in official notification.
Applying Procedure :
- CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO APPLY ONLINE THROUGH GAIL WEBSITE : www.gailonline.com only, indicating their GATE-2016 Registration Number. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. The relevant link will be made available from 1100 hrs on 29.12.2015 to 1800 hrs on 29.01.2016.
- A Candidate can apply for one post/ discipline only. Candidates applying for more than one post/ discipline will not be considered.
- After applying online, candidate is required to take a printout of the Application Form generated by the system with unique registration number, space for affixing photograph and signature and other details. The candidate has to affix his/ her recent passport size colour photograph and put his/ her signature at the space provided and keep it with him/ her safely. Candidates called for Group Discussion and/ or Interview will be required to produce the same documents at the time of Group Discussion and/ or Interview. Candidates should not send this printout to any office of GAIL (India) Limited.
Important Dates :
The online application stars from : 22/12/2015
The last of online application : 29/01/2016
Candidates have any query regarding this article please drop your comment in the comment box…….