GAIL Recruitment take a decision to publish a recruitment notification for 151 posts of Foreman & Marketing Assistant GAIL India Latest Jobs Opportunity 2017 GAIL 151 Accounts Assistant/ Foreman. Candidates can apply for it through online mode other mode will not be accepted. Candidates are advised before to fill the application form please read all the instructions carefully, in any circumstances application fee will not be refundable. Candidates please fill the application form before the last date. Other details like age limit, application fee, pay scale are given below. Details are also in PDF file for download purpose.
GAIL Recruitment 2017
About Gail :
GAIL (India) Ltd was incorporated in August 1984 as a Central Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas (MoP&NG). The company was initially given the responsibility of construction, operation & maintenance of the Hazira – Vijaypur – Jagdishpur (HVJ) pipeline Project. It was one of the largest cross-country natural gas pipeline projects in the world.
Information About Recruitment :
Name of organisation Gas Authority of India Limited. Candidates can check details on the official website i.e gailonline.com. Candidates fill the application through Online mode. Name of post 151 posts of Foreman & Marketing Assistant GAIL India Latest Jobs Opportunity 2017 GAIL 151 Accounts Assistant/ Foreman.
Detail of Vacancies : Various 151 Posts, More Details are given in the Following table..
|Sl. No.||Name Of Posts||No. Of Posts||Pay Scale||Upper Age Limit|
|01||Foreman (Electrical)||40||Rs. 14500 – 36000 / –||30 Years|
|02||Foreman (Instrumentation)||35||Rs. 14500 – 36000 / –||30 Years|
|03||Junior Chemist||12||Rs. 14,500 –36,000/-||30 Years|
|04||Junior Superintendent (Official Language)||05||Rs. 14,500 –36,000/-||30 Years|
|05||Assistant (Stores & Purchase)||15||Rs. 12500 – 33000/-||28 Years|
|06||Accounts Assistant||24||Rs. 12500 – 33000/-||28 Years|
|07||Marketing Assistant||20||Rs. 12500 – 33000/-||28 Years|
Essential Qualification : Download Advertisement detail given below.
Age Limit :
- The upper age limit is also relaxable by 05 years for candidates domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989.
- Maximum upper age of the applicants shall not exceed 56 years including all possible age relaxations.
Pay Scale :
Download Advertisement detail given below.
Examination Fee :
candidates belonging to General and OBC (NCL) category are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty only) (excluding applicable bank charges) for posts at S. No. 1 to 7 in Table-I above by any one of the following 03 modes: 1. Net banking of any Nationalized/ Private Banks 2. Card payments of any Nationalized/ Private Banks 3. Other Payment Mode: Pre Acknowledgement Payment (PAP) form through State Bank of India Branch.
Applying Procedure :
- CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO APPLY ONLINE THROUGH GAIL WEBSITE : www.gailonline.com only, indicating their GATE-2016 Registration Number. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. The relevant link will be made available on 17.08.2017 and close on 15.09.2017.
- A Candidate can apply for one post/ discipline only. Candidates applying for more than one post/ discipline will not be considered.
- After applying online, candidate is required to take a printout of the Application Form generated by the system with unique registration number, space for affixing photograph and signature and other details. The candidate has to affix his/ her recent passport size colour photograph and put his/ her signature at the space provided and keep it with him/ her safely. Candidates called for Group Discussion and/ or Interview will be required to produce the same documents at the time of Group Discussion and/ or Interview. Candidates should not send this printout to any office of GAIL (India) Limited.
Important Dates :
The online application stars from : 17/08/2017
The last of online application : 15/09/2017
Candidates have any query regarding this article please drop your comment in the comment box…….