Gajapati Collector Office Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released in the month of January 2016 for the 202 vacant posts of Sikhya Sahayak/ Sahayika in various SC & ST Development Department Schools. Candidates who were searching for Government Jobs in Odisha may apply for these posts released under Gajapati Collectorate Recruitment 2016. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the given recruitment through Offline Mode by sending the Application in the prescribed Format to the Address given below. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding Collectorate Office of Gajapati District Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. So, All Those Candidates who are going to apply for the give recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
Gajapati Collector Office Recruitment 2016
Collector Office Gajapati had invited Applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 202 vacant posts of Sikhya Sahayak/ Sahayika. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these Sikhya Sahayak Jobs in various categories through Collector Office Gajapati Recruitment 2016. Candidates can also check the official website (www.gajapati.nic.in) for more details regarding Collectorate Gajapati Recruitment 2016. Candidates who are going to apply for the give recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 202)
Name of the Organization : Collector Office Gajapati.
Official Website : www.gajapati.nic.in
Name of the Posts : Sikhya Sahayak/ Sahayika posts.
Mode of Application : Offline.
Job Location : Gajapati, Odisha.
Age Limit :
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 35 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the norms.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary Examination or Graduation Degree in the relevant field from any recognized board or institute.
- Candidates must have qualified in the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test(OTET).
Selection Process : Selection will be based on the Personal Interview.
Pay Scale : Selected applicants will get good consolidation pay offered the recruitment board.
How to Apply :
- Read Carefully the notification before applying.
- Download the application form from the link attached below.
- Fill the application form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Mention the name of the post on the top of the envelope.
- Send the application form along with required documents to the address mentioned below by speed or registered post before the due date.
Gajapati Collectorate Office
District Welfare Office,
Gajapati – 761 200, Orissa
Last date for submission of application : 30.01.2016
In case of any feedback, suggestions or any other query you can leave your respective comments in the comment box given below in the article. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible.