G.B Pant University Of Agriculture And Technology Counseling Schedule 2017 GBPUAT Entrance Counseling 2017 Schedule Counseling Letter. The GBPUAT provided the Tentative First Counseling schedule of UG, Master, MCA, M.Tech. and PH.D. Also they Provide the Online Counseling for the B.Tech Admission. Candidates keep in touch with with the GBPUAT website for more information regarding counseling schedule and other details. Aspirants please keep in touch with us for direct links to check results and latest updates when available by the University.
GBPUAT Entrance Counseling Letter 2017 Schedule
About GBPUAT: Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology (GBPUA&T, Pantnagar University or Pantvarsity) is the first agricultural university of India. It was inaugurated by Jawaharlal Nehru on 17 November 1960 as the Uttar Pradesh Agricultural University (UPAU). Later the name was changed to Govind Ballabh PantUniversity of Agriculture and Technology in 1972 in memory of the first Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, statesman and Bharat Ratna recipient Pandit Govind Ballabh Pant.
Counseling: The candidates are advised to see regularly the website of the University for counselling dates. No separate letter will be sent to the candidates. Counselling schedule will be notified in the newspapers. Candidates keep in touch with with the GBPUAT website. We advise to the Aspirants that they keep in touch with us regularly for detailed information and latest updates.
Counseling Schedule : The University Provided Tentative Degree Courses Counseling Schedule. Candidates can check them below.
|Degree Programme||Dates of Reporting and Counseling|
|UG||12 to 16 July, 2017|
|MCA & M.Tech.||16 to 17 July, 2017|
|Masters||17 to 19 July, 2017|
|Ph.D.||19 to 20 July, 2017|
Counseling Fee : All the Candidates should pay the Counseling Fee of Rs. 2060/- For Participating in The First Round Of B.Tech Counseling.
Documents: The candidates coming for personal appearance should bring along with them the following documents for checking and depositing before counselling:
1. Self Attested photocopies of High School Certificate and Marks-Sheet along with the originals.
2. Self Attested photocopies of Intermediate Certificate and Marks-Sheet along with the originals.
3. Self Attested photocopies of Marks-Sheet and Certificate of any other higher degree qualifications that he/ she may possess along with the originals.
4. Domicile Certificate of Uttarakhand State issued by the competent authority after 20 Nov. 2001.
5. Rural/Sports/Agriculturists Weightage Certificate, in original, as given in Prospectus 2017-2018, if applicable.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE – http://www.gbpuat.ac.in/