GEEE 2016 is a University Level Engineering Exam, conducted by Galgotias University. Students who are granted admission through GEEE will be studying Engineering courses in Galgotias University. The university has emerged as a learning centre of academic excellence. It is recognised by the University Grants Commission. Candidates view the GEEE 2016 Syllabus & GEEE Exam Pattern to prepare thoroughly for the exam. The direct link for the GEEE 2016 Syllabus is given below. Download link for GEEE Syllabus 2016 PDF is also available at the below of the page.
GEEE 2016 Syllabus
Galgotias University also known as GU is a co-educational private university in Greater Noida (NCR) in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. Previously known as Galgotias Educational Institutions, it was granted university status in 2011 by the Uttar Pradesh government. The university is sprawled across a rolling 52-acre state-of-the-art campus with facilities comparable to those at the finest universities across the world. There are 2 different B.Tech programs – B.Tech and Integrated dual degree of B.Tech. GU is a private university established in 2011.
University Name: Galgotias University
Official website: www.geee.in
GEEE 2016 Admit Card Date: May, 2016
GEEE 2016 Exam Date: June, 2016
About GEEE Exam:-
GEEE 2016 Syllabus pdf is available below for the reference of the candidates. GEEE Pattern of the Entrance Examination is given below.
- Questions will be of the Objective type with Multiple Choice.
- There will be three parts –
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
- All the questions will be mostly from the State Board of Higher Secondary Education and the CBSE syllabus only.
- Each part has 30 questions and each question carries one mark.
- The duration of the entrance examination will be 90 minutes.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The Question paper will be only in English.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
The Subjects for the GEEE Exam are:–
Description of subjects:-
- Physics and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication System
- Chemical Arithmetic & Atomic Structure
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions and Electro chemistry
- Solid State & States of Matter
- Surface Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemistry of Representative Elements
- Transition Elements Including Lanthanoides
- Nomenclature and Basic Concepts in The Organic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-I
- Organic Chemistry Based On Function Group-II
- Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-III
- Co-Ordination Chemistry and Organometallics
- Molecules of Life
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers, Linear In equation, Linear Programming
- Sequence and Series, Permutation and Combination
- Trigonometric and Inverse Trigonometry Functions
- Matrices and Determinants
- Limit, Continuity and Differentiation
- Integration and Differential Equations
- Straight Lines and Conic Sections
- Statistics and Probability
- Vectors and Three Dimensional Geometry
Students can download the Previous Year sample paper from the links given below:-
- Download GEEE Physics sample Paper
- Download GEEE Chemistry sample Paper
- Download GEEE Mathematics sample Paper
GEEE 2016 Syllabus is now available on our site or in the official website. students can check and download the Syllabus and Exam Pattern..
GOOD LUCK FOR THE EXAMS….@!!!!