IPU CET Syllabus 2016 – IPU CET 2016, Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test, will be conducted on May 8, 2016 (2 pm-4.30 pm) by Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) for offering admissions to undergraduate engineering programmes. The University conducts the entrance exam to provide admissions to undergraduate engineering aspirants in various streams at IP and its affiliated colleges and universities. Candidates who are preparing for Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University Entrance Exam can view the IPU CET Syllabus 2016 here. Here we provide the Direct Link of the Syllabus PDF.
GGSIP University IPU CET Syllabus 2016
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) is a Grade A accredited Institution by NAAC. GGSIPU was established on 28th March 1998 by Government of NCT, Delhi. It offers various Graduation and Post Graduation under different streams. It is the premier university in the country and is known for its high standards in teaching and research, as well as the eminent scholars it attracts to its faculty. Every year it releases notifications to provide admissions into various courses offered by GGSIPU. Now it has released GGSIPU IPU CET 2016 Notification for conducting Entrance Exam for various courses.
Name of the Organization: Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University.
Name of the Exam: GGSIPU IPU CET 2016.
Application Mode: Online.
Official site: www.ipu.ac.in
Guru Govind Singh IPU CET Pattern:-
- The exam will be conducted in English
- Exam duration will be 2:30 hours
- IPU CET 2016 will comprise a total of 150 questions
- The applicant secures 4 marks for every right answer while he/she will lose 1 mark for every wrong answer
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode (OMR).
- Only black ball pen can be used for marking and writing the exam.
IPU CET Syllabus 2016
Syllabus for Physics
- Physics and Measurement.
- Laws of Motion.
- Work, Energy and Power.
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body.
- Properties of Bulk Matter.
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory.
- Oscillations and Waves.
- Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents.
- Electromagnetic Waves.
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation.
- Atoms and Nuclei.
- Electronic Devices.
- Communication System.
Syllabus for Chemistry
- Chemical Arithmetic & Atomic Structure.
- Chemical Equilibrium.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Chemical Thermodynamics.
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry.
- Solid State & States of Matter.
- Surface Chemistry.
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties.
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure.
- Chemistry of Representative Elements.
- Transition Elements Including Lanthanides.
- Nomenclature and Basic Concepts in the Organic Chemistry.
- Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-I.
- Organic Chemistry Based On Function Group-II.
- Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-III.
- Co-Ordination Chemistry and Organometallics.
- Molecules of Life.
Syllabus for Mathematics
- Sets, Relations and Functions.
- Complex Numbers, Linear In equation, Linear Programming.
- Sequence and Series, Permutation and Combinations.
- Trigonometric and Inverse Trigonometry Functions.
- Matrices and Determinants.
- Limit Continuity and Differentiation.
- Integration and Differential Equations.
- Straight Lines and Conic Sections.
- Statistics and Probability.
- Vectors and Three-Dimensional Geometry.
Students can check and download the IPU CET Syllabus 2016 . And if want to know latest syllabus then go to the Latest Syllabus You will found all upcoming Exam syllabus.