GOA Forest Department Recruitment has recently took a decision to publish a recruitment advertisement for forest guard. Advertisement published by GOA Forest Department in the month of January. Candidates can fill the application form through Offline mode. Candidates can please read whole article to know about the forest guard recruitment. Candidates can please fill the application form in given format and fill it correctly send it before the last date. Details are also in PDF file for downloading purpose. If appliers want to save this recruitment details as a PDF file so you can press Ctrl+P and then save it as a PDF.
GOA Forest Department Recruitment 2016
About GOA Forest Department :
Forests of Goa form the part of Western Ghats, the region which have been internationally recognized as Biodiversity Hotspot of the world owing to its rich flora and fauna. Most of the Goan forests are located in the eastern region of the state. The forests of Goa are known for their grandeur and majesty. They are like a green pearl of the tourist paradise state.
Information About Recruitment :
Name of Organisation GOA Forest Department. Candidates can also check details on the official website i.e www.forest.goa.gov.in. Job appliers can fill the application form through Offline mode. Name of Post Forest Guard.
No. of Post : 42
Details of Vacancy :
Gen – 21
OBC – 11
ST – 3
SC – 2
Home Guards – 4
Ex-Ser. – 1
Essential Qualification :
Candidates should have possess class 12th/ Secondary School Certificate or equivalent examination.
Physical Requirement :
|Male||163 cms.||79 cms.||5 cms.|
|Female||150 cms.||74 cms.||5 cms.|
|Male||25 kms. to be completed in 4 hours|
|Female||16 kms. to be completed in 4 hours|
Age Limit :
- Appliers age limit should be lie between 18 to 35 years as on 22.02.2016.
- SC/ST categories candidates’ 05 years upper age relaxation.
- OBC categories candidates’ 03 years upper age relaxation.
Pay Scale :
₹ 4,440- 7,440 + G.P. ₹ 1,400/-
Examination Fee :
Application forms are available at Head Office, Gomantak Maratha Samaj Bldg., Panaji/ O/o Dy. Conservator of Forests, North Goa Division, Ponda/O/o Dy. Conservator of Forests, South Goa Division, Margao, on payment of ₹ 20/-
Selection Procedure :
A written examination will be held comprising of objective type questions of the level of S.S.C., General Knowledge, Current Affairs and a section on Konkani language. The successful candidates as per the written test will have to appear for physical standard and walking test. The dates for written test, Physical & Walking test, will be communicated separately.
Documents to be attached :
- Application should be enclosed with self attested copies of certificates (“this certificate is true copy of the original”) in respect of caste, 15 years continuous residence in Goa, Educational Qualification, Birth certificate & Valid Employment Exchange card, issued by competent authorities. 02 copies of recent photograph, one is to be affixed in the box prescribed on the application form duly signed crossed the photograph and one to be enclosed.
- Applications received after the prescribed date and not in form/incomplete and without relevant documents, as mentioned above, shall be summarily rejected. Applicant should clearly mention in the application the Category (i.e. General/Ex-Servicemen/OBC/ST/SC/Home Guard). Candidates applying under reserve quota should compulsory enclose the required certificate.
Principal Chief Conservator of Forests,
Government of Goa, Forest Department,
Gomantak Maratha Samaj Building, Panaji.
Office of Dy. Conservator of Forests,
North Goa Division Ponda.
Office of Dy. Conservator of Forests,
South Goa Division Margao.
Important Dates :
Last Date for receipt of Application Form : 22/02/2016
Candidates have any query regarding this article please drop your comment in the comment box……