HMT Graduate Apprentice Syllabus is Available here for Download. Good News for all the Candidates those who are Appearing in HMT Apprentice Exam, Syllabus is here present for Download. The Candidates who are waiting for the HMT Apprentice Syllabus can download it. Hindustan Machine Tools Limited Apprentice Has inviting the candidates for Apprentice Trainee. There are Only 22 Vacant Posts. Eligible candidates can Apply for the vacant Post. Apply as soon as possible before the Last date. Download the Syllabus here, we will provide all the Necessary Details about the Exam Pattern and Syllabus of HMT Apprentice. The Direct Link of the Syllabus PDF is given here.
HMT Graduate Apprentice Syllabus 2016
HMT Limited is well known as the Hindustan Machine Tools Limited. Incorporated in 1953 by the Government of India as a Machine Tool manufacturing company. HMT Ltd formerly Indian Tool is a state-owned manufacturing company under the Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises in India. Application are Invited for the Interested and Eligible candidates to fill up the Posts of Apprentice. Candidates can Download the Syllabus and Prepare for the Entrance Exam.
Name of the Organization which is hiring: Hindustan Machine Tools Limited (HMT Ltd).
Name of the Posts: Various Posts.
Total No. of Posts: 22 Posts.
Official Website: www.hmtindia.com
Job Location: Banglore, Karnataka.
Job Category: State Government Job.
- Firstly the Written Exam Will be held by the Organisation.
- Final Selection will be based on Written and Personal Interview Performance of the candidates.
- Syllabus Details are Given below.
Hindustan Graduate Apprentice Syllabus 2016
Syllabus for Civil Engineering 2016
- Concrete Technology.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Steel Structures.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- PSC Structures.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Environmental Studies etc.
Electronics & Communication Engineering 2016
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Analog Electronics.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Digital Electronics.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
Syllabus for Electrical Engineering 2016
- Electronics Devices.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Switch Gear and Protection.
- Network Analysis.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Electrical Machines.
- Control Systems.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power System Protection.
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power Systems etc.
Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering 2016
- Machine Design.
- Heat Transfer.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- Theory Of Machines.
- Fluid Machinery & Steam Generators.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Engineering Materials.
- Industrial Engineering etc.
HMT Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2016
The HMT Recruitment 2016 has Released the Recruitment Notification for the capable candidates for 22 Apprentice Posts. Click Here for the Advertisement…..
ALSO SEE : Latest Govt Jobs 2016
HMT Graduate Apprentice Admit Card 2016
HMT Admit card when it is Available for Download. The Direct Link of the Download Admit Card is Updated here. Check regularly Updates
IMPORTANT STUDY MATERIAL:-
Electrical Engineering: Objective Electrical Engineering
Electronic and Comm. : Electronics and Communication Engineering:
Civil Engineering: Civil Engineering (Objective Type)
Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical Engineering (Objective Type).
All the Aspirants are advise to download the Syllabus Here and Start Preparation for the Upcoming Exam. In case of any Query candidates can drop there Comments in Comment Box, Our Team will response you as soon as possible. Keep Stay In touch with us.