Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2016 has been published by Hooghly District Court on its official website at (ecourts.gov.in) for the 52 Stenographer Posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible can Apply for the given recruitment through Offline mode by sending the applications in the prescribed format to the Address given below. The job seekers who are eagerly waiting for the latest Court Jobs 2016 may use this opportunity to get a job in Hooghly District Court. The job hunters who are applying for the Hooghly District Court LDC jobs may use this golden opportunity. Eligible candidates need to apply this LDC jobs through official website on or before 31 March 2016 2016. So, All Those Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
ALSO SEE : Latest Govt Jobs 2016
Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2016
Hooghly District Court had invited Applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 52 Stenographer Posts. Interested and eligible candidates should apply offline for the given recruitment before the last date. This is a great opportunity for those candidates who are willing to work under Kolkata Port trust Departments. Further details regarding the recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How To Apply, Important Dates, Important Links, are provided below….
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 52)
Name Of The Organisation : Hooghly District Court
Name of The Posts : Stenographer Posts
Post Wise Vacancies :
- English Stenographer :- 09 posts
- Bengali Translator :- 03 posts
- Lower Division Clerk :- 19 posts
- Group, D Vacancies :- 21 posts
Official Website : www.kolkataporttrust.gov.in
Mode Of Application : Offline
Age Limit : (As On 01.01.2016)
Candidates who are Not Less Than 18 years & Not More Than 40 years.
Pay Scale :
- English Stenographer : Rs.7100-37,600 Grade Pay Rs.3900/-
- Bengali Translator : Rs.7100-37,600 Grade Pay Rs.3900/-
- Lower Division Clerk : Rs.5400-25,200 Grade Pay Rs.2600/-
- Group, D Vacancies : Rs.4900-16,200 Grade Pay Rs.1700/-
Education Qualification : Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment are requested to read the official notification for more details regarding Educational Qualification.
Selection Procedure :
- Hooghly District Court Lower Division Clerk selection process will be done by Written test and Skill test.
- The selection of the candidates will be based on cut off marks., if the candidates scores more than the cut off marks then they will be eligible for the next process and then they would be consider for the other selection process, and then candidates will then be able to get the post for which they had applied.
How To Apply :
- Applicants first Visit website at (ecourts.gov.in).
- Search For the Hooghly District Court LDC Notification 2016.
- Download the Hooghly District Court LDC Application form.
- Fill the form with applicants information in prescribed format.
- Then submit application form along with required documents to “Chairman, District Recruitment Committee, District Judgeship, Hooghly, P.O.-Chinsurah, Dist.- Hooghly, Pin-712101”.
Last Date To Apply : 31.03.2016
Important Links :
Candidates who have any doubt or any type of query related to this article then you can ask through the comment box given below….We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible…..Please stay connected with us at (4vnu.com).