HPPSC ADO Officer Syllabus 2016 is given here for the candidates who are Interested In Government Jobs in Himachal Pradesh. Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has Recently Organised the Recruitment Notification for the Interested and Eligible candidates to fill up the Vacant posts from all over the country for the vacancies of Agriculture Development Officer, Assistant Engineer, and Assistant Professor posts. There are 74 total vacant Posts. We provide the All information about the Exam Pattern and Syllabus. Syllabus is Very Important Part Of Exam and with the help of Syllabus Students will prepare In better way in Exams. Aspirants can prepare to themselves in well manner with the help of (www.4vnu.com) given HPPSC ADO Officer Syllabus written exam. The Link of the HPPSC ADO Officer Syllabus PDF is given here…..
Also See:- All Government Jobs
HPPSC ADO Officer Syllabus 2016
HPPSC is also called as Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. Himachal Pradesh PSC is a State Government Organization; it will work with the Himachal Pradesh Government. We provide the All information about the Exam Pattern and Syllabus. Syllabus is Very Important Part Of Exam and with the help of Syllabus Students will prepare In better way in Exams. If you want to crack this exam, you need a well built syllabus. So for better preparation of HPPSC ADO Officer written exam we are providing you a well built syllabus.
Information about Recruitment of HPPSC:-
Name of The Organization: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Name of The Post: Agriculture Development Officer and other posts.
Number of Vacancies: 74 posts.
Official website: www.hp.gov.in
Location: Himachal Pradesh
Exam Pattern for HPPSC ADO Officer:-
- In the written examination there will be 2 papers.
- In the 1st paper, all questions are from general topics like English, Aptitude, General Knowledge and Reasoning.
- In the second paper, questions will come from their related subjects. In below sections we have mentioned the syllabus in detail candidates can refer during their preparation.
Candidates will be Shortlisted by conducting the:-
- written test and
- personal interview.
HPPSC ADO Officer Syllabus 2016
Syllabus for General knowledge
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- General Science.
- History – India & World.
- Indian Geography.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Polity.
- Science & Technology etc.
Syllabus for General English
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages.
- Antonyms etc.
Syllabus for General Maths
- Number Systems.
- Whole Numbers.
- Decimals & Fractions.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Profit & Loss.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Time & Work.
- Time and Distance.
- Data Interpretation etc.
Syllabus For Electrical Engineer
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analog Electronics.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
Syllabus for Civil Engineer
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Steel Structures.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- PSC Structures.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Environmental Studies etc.
General English: General English for All Competitive Examinations
English : Objective General English
Electrical Engineer: Objective Electrical Technology.
Direct Link for Download HPPSC Agriculture Officer Question Papers
All the candidates can download the HPPSC ADO Officer Syllabus here. we provide all the Relevant Details about the Syllabus. Keep Stay in touch with us. In case of any Query candidates can drop there Comments in comment Box.