HPPSC Civil Services Syllabus take a decision to published a recruitment notification. We are providing you a syllabus for various post. Syllabus is the important part to qualify any written exam. Without syllabus candidates cannot prepare fully. We are providing you a hole syllabus of HPPSC. Candidates can check it or also download it through PDF file which is given below.
HPPSC Civil Services Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern
About HPSSC :
Formulation and Implementation of the Information Technology Policy in the state. Introduction of automation and cybernation control systems so as to ensure faster information processing within Government, including projects and activities relating to e-Governance. Promotion of investment in Information Technology Sector (hardware, software and services-particularly ITES and BPO) and related activities and creation and upgradation of Information Technology infrastructure in the State.
Name of Organisation : Himachal Pradesh Public Service
Official Website : www.hp.gov.in
Name of Post : Various Posts
No. of Post : 25
Status : Available
Category : Syllabus
Exam Pattern :
|Paper I||General Studies||200|
|Paper II||Aptitude Test||200|
Questions : 100
Time Duration : 2hours
Syllabus for General Studies
- Art & Culture.
- Socio-Economic Development of Himachal Pradesh.
- Currents events of national and International Importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography.
- Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India & the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance.
- Political system.
- Panchayati Raj.
- Public Policy.
- Rights issues etc.
- Economic and Social Development.
- Sustainable development poverty.
- Social sector initiatives etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology.
- Bio-diversity and Climate Change
- General science etc
Syllabus for Aptitude Test
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Analytical Ability.
- Problem Solving.
- General Mental Ability.
- Basic Numeracy.
- Numbers and their Relations.
- Orders of Magnitude etc.
- Data Interpretation.
- Data Sufficiency.
- English Language comprehension skills etc
For more details please visit official website………………