Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has recently organized an online recruitment for the Post of Agriculture Development Officer, SPGT, Assistant Engineer, Research Officer and Other Posts to fill up 74 vacant posts in various department of HPPSC, whose staring date to fill online application form are from 27-April-2016. To apply for these post aspirants must have completed their Graduation/ Post graduation from any authorized university. The organization invites the eligible and interested aspirants whose willing to get these posts and wants work under the government sector through an online application of HPPSC Recruitment 2016. Aspirants who wants these jobs, an online application forms has been available on the Official Website of HPPSC that is (www.hp.gov.in/hppsc/) aspirants can also fill the registration form from here we provide a convenient path to fill your application form. Aspirants should fill the form with correct details and attached all required information. The last date to fill the HPPSC Recruitment 2016 online registration is 16-May-2016. It is an good opportunity for the aspirants who doesn’t have any job yet. Eligible aspirants who wants to fill the HPPSC Recruitment 2016 apply online from here. Aspirants will selected on the bases of their performance in various stages of selection processes sets by the organization. For more details please visit the official website of HPPSC.
HPPSC Recruitment 2016
Through HPPSC Recruitment 2016, HPPSC creates a pool of interested and eligible aspirants for their departments, In this time organization published HPPSC Recruitment 2016 through which organization selects the aspirants on the bases of their performance in online examination and interview of selection process. Aspirants who finds to be Eligible for these post, there application form will be rejected without any intimation. Aspirants who will selected for these Post will get a good remuneration by the government of India. The Application form is available on the official website of HPPSC and also fill their form the given below links provided by us. Aspirants who fill these application form remember to attached relevant information with it. We advice to the aspirants that please visit the official website of organization or stay connected with us for latest updates regarding any notification by the organization. The application form is given below aspirants can download the application form from the given below links.
More Details :
Name of the Organization : Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
Name of Recruitment : HPPSC Recruitment 2016
Name of Post : ADO, SPGT, AE, RO and others
Total No. of Post : 74
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Posts|
|1.||Agriculture Development Officer||43 Posts|
|2.||Professor (Electrical Engineering)||01 Post|
|3.||Assistant Professor (Electrical Engineering)||02 Posts|
|4.||Commandant / Junior Staff Officer||05 Posts|
|5.||Special Post Graduate Teachers (SPGT)||08 Posts|
|6.||Drugs Inspector Class-II||05 Posts|
|7.||Assistant Engineer (Civil)/ Deputy Manager (Civil)||04 Posts|
|8.||Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||05 Posts|
|9.||Research Officer||01 Post|
Application Mode : Online
Job Category : State Government Job
Location : Himachal Pradesh, India
Category : Recruitment
Official Website: www.hp.gov.in/hppsc/
Education Qualification : Aspirants who wants to apply for these post, the education qualification are vary for these post which are as follows :
- For DBC Worker : Aspirants have their completed Matric (10th) with Knowledge of Hindi from any authorized Board.
- For Assistant Public Health Inspector/Assistant Malaria Inspector : Aspirants have their completed Intermediate (12th) or Diploma in Sanitary Inspector from any authorized university.
- For Post S.no 1 : Aspirants have their completed M.Sc (Agriculture) from any authorized university.
- For Posts S.no 2, 3 : Aspirants have their completed B.E/B.Tech and M.E/M.Tech in the relevant branch of Engineering from any authorized university.
- For Post S.no 4 : Aspirants have their completed Graduation from any authorized university and should be a Retired Army Officer of the Indian Armed Forces of the rank of Captain.
- For Posts S.no 5, 9 : Aspirants have their completed Master’s Degree in relevant discipline from any authorized university..
- For Remaining Posts S.no : Aspirants have their completed Degree in the relevant discipline or its equivalent from any authorized university.
Age Limit : Age Limits for these post are vary according to their category but the minimum age to apply for this HPPSC Recruitment 2016 is 18 Years completed and aspirants not more than 45 Years to fill these HPPSC Recruitment 2016. Age Relaxation is applicable for different categories as per the rules of the Government.
Selection Process : Aspirants who are applied for these post are selected on the bases of their performance in Screening Test (Objective Type / Descriptive) and Personal Interview. Aspirants who qualify the examination will called up for the next stage of selection process that is Personal Interview and so on. The final selection are based on the combined marks scored by the aspirants in both phases of selection process, Corporation holds the fully rights to sets minimum cutoff marks and shortlisted methods.
Pay Scale : Aspirants who will selected for these Post will get a good remuneration by the state government of India.
- For Post S.no 1,5,6,9 Aspirants will get Rs 10,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 5000/4200/-
- For Post S.no 2 Aspirants will get Rs 37,400/- to 67,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs 10,000/-
- For Posts S.no 3,4 Aspirants will get Rs 15,600/- to 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs 6000/6600/-
- For Post S.no 7 Aspirants will get Rs 16,650/- to 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs 5800/-
- For Post S.no 8 Aspirants will get Rs 15,600/- with Grade Pay of Rs 5400/-
Application Fee : Aspirants who are applied for the HPPSC Recruitment 2016, application fee are vary according to category of aspirants which are as follows :
- For General Category aspirants have to pay Rs 400/-.
- For S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P. Category aspirants have to pay Rs 100/-.
- For Ex-Servicemen of H.P. / Blind of H.P./ Visually Impaired of H.P category aspirants there is No Fee for them.
Aspirants have to pay Application Fee through an e-payment or e-challan at any branch of Punjab National Bank (PNB).
How to Apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2016 :
All Eligible Indian citizens can apply online for the HPPSC Recruitment 2016 application from here and also from the official website of HPPSC .
- Visit the official website of HPPSC that is : www.hp.gov.in/hppsc/
- Search for the latest recruitment notification.
- Select the Link on which aspirants wants to fill form.
- Enter the details of the applicants like given name and date of birth correctly.
- Upload the scanned documents like photograph, signature and educational papers along with the application form.
- Pay the fee before the last date.
- Check the details and submit the application.
- Click on the continue button.
- Save the application for the further use.
- Starting Date for Online Application Form : 27-April-2016
- Closing Date for Online Application Form : 16-May-2016
Final Word : If Aspirants have any query related the content please leave comment for us in a comment box, We try to solve the problem as soon as possible. For more details regarding the Recruitment, Syllabus, Answer Key, Result please visit www.4vnu.com.
<<<<< ALL THE BEST >>>>>