Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has invited applications for State Eligibility Test in the month of May/June 2016 for determining the eligibility for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor in universities and colleges located within the State of Himachal Pradesh. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post test before December 17.
Himachal Pradesh SET Notification 2015
The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission announces holds of State Eligibility Test (SET) in the month of March/ April for determining the eligibility for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor in universities and colleges located within the state of Himachal Pradesh. The test is conducted in 19 subjects at various examination centres located in the state.
Name of the Post: State Eligibility Test (SET)
Last Date to Apply Online: 17-12-2015 by 11:59 P.M.
The candidates applying for the test should have scored at least 55% per cent marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Social Sciences, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Science etc.
List of subjects for SET subjects
1.Chemical Sciences 2. English 3. Life Sciences 4. Commerce 5. Economics 6. Geography 7. Hindi 8. History 9. Mathematical Sciences 10. Music 11. Physical Sciences 12. Physical Education 13. Sociology 14. Sanskrit 15. Political Science 16. Public Administration 17. Computer Science & Applications 18. Tourism Administration & Management 19. Mass Communication & Journalism
Age limit: The is no upper age limit for the candidates for appearing in the test.
The application fee for the test is:-
- Rs 700 for general candidates,
- Rs 350 for OBC candidates.
- Rs 175 for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates are suggested to pay the examination fee through e-Challan or through e-payment option.
- The candidates can also pay requisite examination fees through Debit or Credit Card of any Bank.
The candidates can apply for the post through the official wesbite of the commission, the link for which is www.hp.gov.in/hppsc/.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should scan the copies of photograph & signature.
1. Log on to the Official website “www.hp.gov.in/hppsc”.
2. Click on “Apply Online’ —> “New User Sign up here”.
3. Fill all the details & Click on “Create User”.
4. Select the desired post & click on “Click to Apply”.
5. Fill all the details & Submit the form.
6. Now take printout of online application for future use.
For more details like reservation of posts, pay scale and other information click on the link given below…
Candidates are advised to stay in touch with us. if you have any query about this post, u will share with us. We will give you a best response. you can visit this page for latest information about this Notification.