HPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2016 is present here for Download. HPSC Recruitment 2016 has recently issued a recruitment advertisement for Assistant Professor. Advertisement will be published by Haryana Publish Service Commission. There are 1647 Posts. A syllabus is provides you an idea about your question paper. So we think syllabus of any exam is a basic need for each candidate who are appear in exam. Direct Link of PDF is also Available here.
HPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2016
Name of Organisation: Haryana public Service Commission(HPSC).
Official website : hpsc.gov.in.
Mode of Examination: Online
Name of Post: Assistant Professor (College cadre).
No. Of Posts : 1647 Posts
Status: Available …….!!!!
Also check:- HPSC Recruitment 2016
(1) English and English Essay (150 marks).
(2) Hindi and Hindi Essay (150 marks).
(3) General Knowledge (150 marks).
Candidates may choose any three of the following subjects:
History (Choose any one from Sr. No. 1 to 4):
1. Indian History up to 1000 AD.
2. Indian History from 1000 to 1707 AD.
3. Indian History from 1707 to 1620 AD.
4. History of Europe (Including England).
Mathematics and Stat (Choose any TWO from Sr. No. 5 to 7):
5. Mathematics I.
6. Mathematics II.
Philosophy and Psychology (Choose any one from Sr. No. 13 to 14):
Law (Choose any one from Sr. No. 15 to 17):
15. Criminal Law.
16. Civil Law.
17. Personal law.
18. Political Science.
Commerce (Choose any one from Sr. No. 23 to 25):
23. Trade and transport.
24. Advance Accountany and Auditing.
25. Business Organisation and Management.
26. English Literature.
Languages (Choose one subjects from Sr. No 27 to 32):
30. Urdu Language and Literature.
31. Hindi Literature.
32. Punjabi Literature.
33. Public Administration .
HPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus
HPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus For Compulsory Subjects
1. English and English Essay:
The paper will comprise precis writing expansion, tests in vocabulary and any other form of composition that may be suitable.
2. Hindi and Hindi Essay:
- Translation of an English passage into Hindi.
- Explanation of Hindi passage into prose & poetry in the same language.
- Composition (idioms, corrections etc).
3. General Knowledge including Everyday Science:
This paper is intended to test the candidate’s knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientist aspect as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. The paper will also include questions of historical, geographical and economic importance, with special reference to Haryana.
Optional Subjects For HPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus
1. Indian History:
- History of India upto 1000 AD.
- History of India from 1000 to 1707 AD.
- History of India from 1707 to 1920 AD .
2. History of Europe (including England):
- History of Europe From 1789-1938.
3. Mathematics I:
- Analytical plane geometry.
- Pure Geometry .
- Analytical Solid Geometry.
4. Mathematics II:
- Differential Calculus.
- Integral Calculus.
- Differential Equations.
- Analysis including infinite Series.
- Presentation of Data.
- Measures of Central Tendency and Diversion.
- Elementary Probability Theory.
- Standard Distributions.
- Random Sampling.
- Tests of significance in Small and Large Samples.
- Point Estimation.
- Correlation and Regression.
- Quality Control.
- Nature and scope of Economics systems and their functions.
- Micro Economic Analysis; National Income and Expenditure, Major Determinants of Income and Employment.
- Micro Economic Analysis; Demand Analysis, Price Formation under various Market Categories, Distributive shares.
- Structure of Indian Economy.
- Sectoral distribution of working force.
- Problems of Agricultural Development and Reorganization.
- Industrial Development policy.
- India’s Foreign Trade and Payments.
- India’s Five Year Plans.
- Property and structure of matter.
- electricity and magnetism and elements of modern Physics.
- Inorganic and Organic.
- Pehanero gams.
- Ecology and General Biology including Cytology and Genetics.
- life history and relationship of nonchrodates and chordates with special reference to Indian forms.
- Functional morphology (from structure and function) of the integument endoskeleton locomotion.
- This paper will include-Logic, Ethics and Elements of Mataphysics.
- Definition, Deductive inference Scientific Methods, Classification, Theories of knowledge, Standard of Morality, Social Ethics, Idealism, Pragmatism, Existentialism and Logical Analysis.
- This paper will include topics from general Experimental and Abnormal psychology.
- The nature and. different stand points in Psychology, Personality, methods of Assessment and diagnoses.
- Concept of Abnormality, general causes, Classification, Etiology and treatment.
- Criminal law or Civil law or Personal Law, Indian Penal Code.
- The Criminal Procedure Code and the Indian Evidence Act.
20. English Literature:
Candidates will be expected to show a General Knowledge of the History of English Literature from the time os Spencer to the end of the reign of Queen Victoria with special reference to works of the following authors:Shakespeare, Milton, Johnson, Carlyle, Dickens. Words worth, Keats Tennyson, Dardey.
Translation from the language into English and from English in to the language, composition on one or more specified subjects. Question may be asked on the Grammar of the language.
Candidates will be expected to show a General knowledge of the history of Sanskrit Literature with special reference to:
(a) The Upnishads, the Ramayana and the Mahabharata;
(b) The works of Kalidasa, Bhasa and Asvaghosha; and
(c) Dasakumara Charita, the Panchtantra Hitopadesha.
Knowledge of first hand reading will be required thereof.
Knowledge of the Language will be tested by such exercises as translation from the language into English and vice-versa, composition on one or more specified subjects, use of idioms etc.
In addition to the knowledge of French grammar and composition the candidates are expected to know History of French literature from the origin of French literature to the beginning of the first Great War (1914).
24. Urdu Language and Literature:
(a) Language-The knowledge of Urdu language will be tested by exercises such as an essay, translation from English into Urdu and vice-versa and the use of Urdu idioms.
(b) Literature-Candidates will be expected to show a general knowledge of History of Urdu literature with special reference to the works of the following authors: Ghalib, Zauk and Hali.
25. Hindi Literature:
Candidates will be expected to show a general knowledge of the History of Hindi literature from Vira Gatha Kal to the modern period with special reference to the following authors: Kabir, Surdas, Tulsidas, Bihari, Harish Chandra Prasad, Prem Chand.
26. Punjabi Literature:
Candidates will be expected to show a general knowledge of the History of Punjabi literature from the time of Sheikh Farid to the end of the reign of Maharaja Dari and to the end of the reign of Maharaja Ranjit Singh with special reference to the works of the following authors: Sheikh Farid, Guru Nanak, Shah Hussain, Bhai Gurdas, PuratanJanam Sakhi Damodar, Buleh Shah, Waris Shah, Hasham Shah.
27. Public Administration:
Nature, scope and the significance of the study of Public Administration.
Click here for more Details of Latest Government Syllabus
In case of any feedback, suggestions, or any other query you can leave your comments in the comment box given we will try to give appropriate answer to your query as soon as possible.