Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released the HSSC Recruitment 2016. Applicants who are looking for latest govt careers can avail the opportunity of Haryana SSC Inspector recruitment. Interested one should refer official website hssc.gov.in for direct links to download notification. Eligibility criteria are embedded in the HSSC excise inspector notification. Eligible applicants have to fill the HSSC apply online application form. Aspirants can fill the Haryana SSC clerk recruitment Application Form on or before the last date.
HSSC Recruitment Excise Inspector & Taxation Inspector 2016
Haryana Staff Selection Commission is short named as HSSC. It is the government body, it releases various Recruitment notifications to fill the vacant seats available in their organization. It conducts examinations or interviews for appointments to Group ‘C’ services. If required HSSC is called up by State Government to conduct tests or interviews for appointments to Group ‘B’ and ‘D’ services.
Name of the Organization: Haryana Staff Selection commission
Official Site: www.hssc.gov.in
Vacancies: 1074 posts
Job Category: State Government
Job Location: Haryana
- Excise Inspector- 20 posts
- Taxation Inspector – 118 Posts
Rajya Sainik Board:
- Welfare Organiser- 51 posts
- Clerks- 26 posts
- Driver – 8 posts
Town and Country Planning Departmant:
- Tracer- 6 posts
- Assistant Draftsman- 6 posts
- Junior Draftsman- 10 posts
- Field Invigilator- 8 posts
- Junior Engineer- 39 posts
- Dispenser- 138 posts
- Dispenser (Unani)- 1 post
- Dispenser (Homoeopathic)- 4 posts
Welfare of SC and BC Department:
- Statistical Assistant- 16 posts
- Employment Department, Haryana
- Statistical Assistant- 16 posts
Commandant General Home Gaurds and Director Civil Defence:
- Company Commander- 8 posts
- Platoon Commander- 13 posts
- Havaldar Instructor – 21 posts
- Wireless mechanic- 1 post
- Wireless operator- 9 posts
- Pipe Band Man- 5 posts
- Armourer- 1 post
- Buglar – 2 posts
- Store man- 5 posts
Sports and Youth Affairs Department:
- Junior Coach Athletics- 16 posts
- Junior Coach Badminton – 11 posts
- Junior Coach Boxing – 46 posts
- Junior Coach Cricket – 14 posts
- Junior Coach Fencing – 15 posts
- Junior Coach Football – 43 posts
- Junior Coach Gymnastic – 19 posts
- Junior Coach Juddo- 25 posts
- Junior Coach Kayaking and Canoeing – 4 posts
- Junior Coach Table Tennis- 14 posts
- Junior Coach Taekwondo- 19 posts
- Junior Coach Weight Lifting- 14 posts
- Junior Coach Kabaddi- 47 posts
- Junior Coach Kho-Kho – 19 posts
- Junior Coach Tennis – 13 posts
- Junior Coach Basketball -28 posts
- Junior Coach Cycling- 12 posts
- Junior Coach Hand Ball – 20 posts
- Junior Coach Hockey- 29 posts
- Junior Coach Swimming- 2 posts
- Junior Coach Volley Ball- 32 posts
- Junior Coach Wrestling- 18 posts
- Junior Coach Wushu- 17 posts
- Junior Coach Rowing- 3 posts
- Junior Coach Archery- 18 posts
Educational qualification :
Graduate of Recognizing University or must have passed an equivalent examination. Hindi /Sanskrit upto Matric standard or higher education. For post wise qualification is mentioned in advertisement.
Age limit :
Applicant age limit should be 18-42, 17-42 according to various posts years. Age relaxation is applicable as per state govt. rules. Refer the official notification for clear idea.
Selection process :
Written examination will be conducting by HSSC which will be followed by trade test and Personal Interview
Application fee :
Application fee is differing from post to post. For application fee details go to its official notification.
Documents to be uploaded with application form :
- Scanned copy of Essential qualification i.e. 10th certificate, Date of Birth and mark sheet of 12th/Graduation/Diploma/degree etc.
- Scanned copy of caste certificate & Domicile.
- Copy of challan/credit certificate issued by treasury in case of candidates who have applied earlier.
- Candidate’s photo and signature.
- Check official notification
Important dates :
- Advertisement publication date: 01.12.2015
- Starting date of online application-18.01.2016
- Last date of online application-17.02.2016
- Last date for fee submission- 22.02.2016
For more detail visit official website…………..