HSSC TGT Punjabi Recruitment 2016 has been published now by Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) on its official website at (www.hssc.gov.in) for the 189 Trained Graduate Teachers Posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible can Apply Online for the given recruitment can apply for the given recruitment through Online mode from the official website of HSSC or from the direct link given below in the article. People who have been eagerly waiting for Latest Government Jobs in Haryana can apply for these TGT jobs immediately. Interested and Desirous Aspirants can apply for Haryana SSC TGT Recruitment 2016 on or before 29th April 2016. So, All Those Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
ALSO SEE : Latest Govt Jobs 2016
HSSC TGT Punjabi Recruitment 2016
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) had invited Online Applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 189 Trained Graduate Teachers Posts. Interested and eligible candidates should Apply Online for the given recruitment from the official website of HSSC or from the direct link given below in the article. Candidates can apply for the Haryana SSC Recruitment through Online Mode & the application form that is available in the Official Website i.e.,www.hssc.gov.in. Therefore, candidates should know all required information before applying such as Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, How to Apply, etc., regarding the Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016 are given below….
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 189)
Name Of The Organisation : Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Name Of The Posts : Trained Graduate Teachers Posts
Category Wise Vacancies :
|SNO||Name of the Category||No. of Vacancies|
Official Website : www.hssc.gov.in
Job Category : State Government Job.
Job Location : Haryana.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 Years.
- Age Relaxation is permissible as per the Haryana Government Rules.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have done B.A with 50% marks with Punjabi as an optional subject with BELd or B.Ed.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission Board (HSSC) based on the performance in the
- Written Examination.
Application Fee : Application Fee should be remitted through online Payment Gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking).
- For General (Male) category candidates: Rs.150/-.
- For General (Female candidates): Rs.75/-.
- Candidates of Haryana Resident only for Male: Rs.35/-.
- Candidates of Haryana Resident for Female of SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG: Rs.18/-.
- For PWD Candidates: No Fee.
Pay Scale : Selected candidates will get pay band of Rs.9,300/- -Rs.34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4,600/-.
How To Apply :
- First Applicants log on to the HSSC Official Website at (www.hssc.gov.in).
- Click on the HSSC TGT Punjabi Recruitment Notification.
- Select the desired post, i.e., Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) Punjabi Posts.
- Fill the application form.
- Pay the fee through Online Payment Mode.
- Submit the application fee.
- Take the Printout of the application for future reference.
Important Dates :
- The Start date for filling online application: 30th March 2016.
- Last Date for submitting online application: 29th April 2016.
Important Links :
- Click Here To Download the Advertisement
Candidates who have any type of doubt or query related to this article can ask us through the comment box give below….We will provide you an appropriate answer to your query as soon as possible.