HSSPP Recruitment 2016 has been published now by HSSPP (Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad) on its official website at (www.hsspp.in) for the 6672 Junior Computer Instructor Posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online for the given recruitment before the last date from the official website of HSSPP or from the direct link given below in the article. Candidates those who decided to register for these Haryana Jr Computer Instructor Vacancies must ensure with all the eligibility conditions provided in the notice. The application form will be available from 22nd March 2016 to 8th April 2016. So, All Those Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
ALSO SEE : Latest Govt Jobs 2016
HSSPP Recruitment 2016
HSSPP (Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad) had invited Online Applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 6672 Junior Computer Instructor Posts. Interested and eligible candidates should apply online for the given recruitment before the last date. Eligible aspirants may fill the online application form before the ending date. The aspirants are strongly suggested to complete apply online process in time without waiting for the last date to acquire these Haryana Teacher Jobs. Further Details regarding the recruitment like Age limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Important Dates, Important Links, is provided below…
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 6672)
Name of the Organization : Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad
Official Website : www.hsspp.in
Name of the Posts : Computer Instructor
Post Wise Vacancies :
- Computer Instructor : 3336 Posts
- Junior Computer Instructor : 3336 Posts
Job Category : State Government
Job Location : Haryana
Age limit :
- Candidate’s age limit should be 18 to 42 years as on closing date of application.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have minimum educational qualification as follows:
- Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or 10+2/B.A. /M.A. with Hindi as one of the subject.
- sc. (computer science) or B.Sc. (lT) with 60% marks or above and at least one year Computer Teaching Experience
- BCA with 60% marks or above and at least one year Computer Teaching Experience
- A’ Level DOEACC accredited course with 60% marks or above and at least one year Computer Teaching Experience.
- Graduation in any stream with 60% marks or above with APGDCA/ PGDCA and at least one year Computer Teaching Experience.
Application Fee :
- Application fees (non-refundable) amounting to Rs.1000/- + Bank charges for General, BC
- Other categories candidates and Rs. 500/- + Bank charges for Female/SC candidates of Haryana state will be payable online
Pay Scale :
- Computer Instructor: Consolidated salary of Rs. 13350/- per month
- Junior Computer Instructor: Consolidated salary of Rs. 9,000/- per month
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on written examination and interview.
How to Apply :
- First candidates should visit the official website at (www.hsspp.in).
- Click on link “HSSPP Recruitment 2016”.
- Select the recruit desired post.
- Click on Apply online
- Fill all the relevant information
- After that upload the photo and signature.
- Click on Submit button.
- Take a printout copy for future use.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 22.03.2016 at 10:00 AM
- Last Date to Apply Online : 08.04.2016 till 05:00 PM
- Closing Date for Deposit Fee : 12.04.2016
Important Links :
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible.