Indian Agriculture Research Institute (IARI) recently take a decision to published a recruitment notification for Technical Assistant & Technician. Candidates can fill the application form only in online mode other mode will not be accepted. Candidates are advised before to fill the application form please read all the instructions carefully, in any circumstances application fee will not be refundable. Other details like age limit, application fee, pay scale etc. are given below. Details are also in PDF file for download purpose.
IARI 110 Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
About IARI :
The journey of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), popularly known as Pusa Institute, began in 1905 at Pusa (Bihar) with the generous grant of 30,000 pounds from an American philanthropist, Mr. Henry Phipps. The institute was then known as Agricultural Research Institute (ARI) which functioned with five departments, namely Agriculture, Cattle Breeding, Chemistry, Economic Botany and Mycology. Bacteriology unit was added in 1907.
Indian Agriculture Research Institute (IARI) has issued a notification. Candidates can also fill the application form from the official website i.e www.iari.res.in. Candidates can fill the application form in Online mode. Name of post Technical Assistant & Technician.
No. of Post : 110
Details of Vacancy :
- Technical Assistant T-3 / Category-II : 68
- Technical Assistant / Library T-3 / Category-II : 02
- Technical Assistant / Hindi Translator , T-3 / Category-II : 01
- Technician, T-1 / Category-I : 32
- Technician/ Library Assistant, T-1 / Category-I : 05
- Technician/Fitter, T-1 / Category-I : 01
- Technician (Machinist), T-1/ Category-I : 01
Essential Qualification :
For Technical Assistant posts : Bachelor degree in respective discipline from any recognized university.
For Technician posts : Matriculation or equivalent examination.
Age Limit :
Candidates age limit should be lie between 18 years and 30 years.
Examination Fee :
- Unreserved & Other Backward Class : Rs. 250.00
- SC/ST/Women/PwD/Ex- SC/ST/Women/PwD/Ex-servicemen are exempted from above fee.
- Transaction charges for NEFT/Netbanking /Challan payment/ DD, as the case may be, will have to borne by the candidate.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test performance.
Pay Scale :
₹ 5200 to ₹ 20200 including the grade pay ₹ 2800/- per month.
Senior Admn. Officer (Recruitment Cell),
Room No.13, Director’s Office
ICAR -Indian Agricultural Research Institute,
Pusa Campus, New Delhi–110012 (India)
Important Dates :
Starting date of online application : 06/01/2016
Closing date of application form : 05/02/2016
For more detail visit official website………